Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
I actually just saw this on facebook.  I was hoping they were going to do something different with cod since the first black ops sucked.
[Image: joker_sig.png]
you'd think people would stop buying these games by the 8th one but nope...
Meh MW2 is the best for me and mw3 a bit.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
ceddeeoo Wrote:you'd think people would stop buying these games by the 8th one but nope...

I feel they made the game a bit different...at least in my opinion.  The games have gone in strings...like games before the first modern warefare were based off the campaigns.  Once online came along, they focused more on that.  Right now, they realized they have a great game.  People want them to move on but the avid players will stick with whatever game they are playing if it is different.

Same can go along with 1.6>cz>css>cs:go.  Several avid cs players moved up but if the game wasn't a more updated version of what they were already playing, they would move down.  Before CSS beta, source was absolutely horrid which made a lot of players go back to 1.6.  If you noticed, the population of css finally surpassed 1.6 when the beta was fully released to everyone.

Check out this page and you can see what the top games are: http://store.steampowered.com/stats/
[Image: joker_sig.png]
I didn't expect robots.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
WELL YOU WILL!! MUAHAHAA
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
some of robots looked like straight up MGS rip-offs. I could never stand the CoD visuals since the first MW, it all looks absolutely terrible to me. I understand the few hours of the campaigns are supposedly fun with huge linear set-pieces and slow motion action scenes but the multiplayer is absolutely terrible...
some parody vid

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQHgIYovEjc&list=UU4irjUYpgjMTg0Wq8WhVNYQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/youtube]