Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem Solvable by Pre-Schoolers
[Image: 576277_425033077526695_309794585717212_1...5332_n.jpg]

if you figure it out or know the answer, don't spoil it ! You can find the answer by googling the problem

i spent 30 mins trying to figure it out but gave up and googled it and I was mad.
I showed this to my friends a few months back. They solved it using simultaneous equations. I lol-ed.

Hope no smart ass spoils it for the others here.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Whoa, thats interesting lol
ceddeeoo Wrote:[Image: 576277_425033077526695_309794585717212_1...5332_n.jpg]

if you figure it out or know the answer, don't spoil it ! You can find the answer by googling the problem

i spent 30 mins trying to figure it out but gave up and googled it and I was mad.

2581 = ? ? ?  ...
Took me almost ten minutes. pretty interesting.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Lol, damn it.

What a waste of time. Tongue
I'm confused... Big Grin