Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wazzup ; Back to CS:S guess ill hang out with you guys :)
Hi all,

My name is Greg I use to play CS:S a long long time ago when I was like about 13-14 now I am 18 and back to playing. I love the game its one of my most favorite shooter game. I enjoy it a lot and love everything about the game. Anyway I repurchased the game joined a server and so happen that I was playing on one of WarLords servers and figure why not try to be more apart of the server and join the community. Hopefully everyone here is cool and not so much of a douch bag , I'll be around here often. Do you guys have a team or clan? I want to become more apart of the community. I also know a lot about servers and web hosting. I own a company and have dedicated servers around the world from germany to amsterdam to romania. anyway I also love coding and making websites. I'll be spending most of my free time here on this site or in a server online playing csConfused.
Welcome.
Welcome to the forums and  enjoy your stay! Big Grin
Welcome. I went to pistols server and you were there, but when I joined the game, you left  :-X
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Welcome. I went to pistols server and you were there, but when I joined the game, you left  :-X

That blows lol, I like that server I left because I was playing with bots and got bored. Ill be in there in a few.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L

Our Steam group and welcome  :-*
Hello there Smile
Btw, are you brother or relative of _RemiX?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Nah don't got any brother by the username ReMiX_