Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  RUplayer admin-menu-happy
Ok so...a few days ago there were a bunch of regular players in the server who were just messing around and votebanning Liger. This was probably the 7th or 8th time I had seen this mass votebanning of Liger take place. Of course he never once got close to being votebanned, it was just kind of something everyone did when Liger got in server...like a joke. Liger would pretend to get mad and everyone would laugh...yay, fun times. (And I know Liger was pretending because he's a buddy of mine) Anyway...on this particular day, RUplayer happened to be in the server and he typed in "The next person who types voteban is going to get banned." One guy typed in voteban right after that because there was someone micspamming on our team and he got banned. Then people got mad and a bunch of them typed voteban. Needless to say, they all got banned. Jross somehow ended up getting banned through all of this when he didn't even type voteban. RUplayer then said he banned jross for "encouraging people to voteban Liger." I copied and pasted jross's chat logs to RU that proved he did not and jross also had voice off in the server during this time. RU then said, "Oh, well I thought he was. His ban is only 30 minutes." Which isn't that long, no, but it is annoying. In turn, everyone started giving Liger real shit about getting banned like it was his fault. Which did not make Liger very happy and he was annoyed that RU had banned all his friends. Which I understand the whole "command spamming" thing, but banning a bunch of people seems a little excessive. Then today, while RU was in server...he rushed and p90'ed jross. So when RU died, jross said "wow faggot." RU then banned him without warning and jross was thoroughly confused. So I asked RU what he banned him for and I posted our entire chat log. Even though I'm probably posting this in vain because apparently RU says no one cares and he never gets in trouble or whatever. Oh well...I'm just saying that I think he is a little too happy about having his almighty admin powers. There are serveral regular players in the sever who are afraid to say anything when RU is in server because they aren't sure about what they will get banned for. I just think that's a little excessive and it takes away from the fun gaming experience that most players enjoy. Like being able to "talk shit" when someone kills you...because I don't think I have to remind anyone that this is an online GAME, a violent one, so it kind of makes sense that some of the players would be violent. I ALSO posted some chat logs from when RU was in server at the same time of this recent ban, saying faggot and other things.

TROLLING CHAT LOGS FROM OTHER PLAYERS
May 14, 2012 2:39:53 pm 214 250 LBS FUCKIN SHREDDED BRO WE NEED FUCKIN DETAILS FAGGOT

May 14, 2012 3:49:11 pm 1,013 ᴀяᴄᴛɪᴄ #oP WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING FAGGOT USE THE FUCKIGN AUTO SNIPER.. YOUR AFUCKING PUSSY MOEJOE!!!... LEARN TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME

May 14, 2012 3:40:24 pm 42 +} d "The Carrier" Vs #oP NUKE FAGS

May 14, 2012 3:37:45 pm 1,013 ᴀяᴄᴛɪᴄ #oP jross ur fuck ugly

May 14, 2012 3:37:44 pm 42 +} d "The Carrier" Vs #oP JROSS UR FUCK UGLY KID

May 14, 2012 3:38:25 pm 42 +} d "The Carrier" Vs #oP P90 FAG AGAIN----look RU got called a fag again. no ban for that one. Because it is his friend. He said so in steam chat logs that I'm posting as an attachment. Showing favoritism. So his friend Carrier is allowed to say faggot and call him one, but no one else is? That isn't right.

RECENT POST
Quote from: jross on Today at 02:05:25 PM
I don't see how that chat log says anything I was already banned for may 13th. so from may 14th is what you banned me for. Strange.
Also I rarely "abuse" the voteban system. I like how your copy paste chatlog succeeds in proving this.

RU SAID
Are you trying to say the ban is invalid because you didn't get to say enough crap for today? Should I have waited until you got your fill and felt a 30 minute ban was appropriate?

............So it is now ok to ban people for things they haven't said yet? Weird..........

Attached Files

.pdf   RUViolentSTEAMCHATlogs.pdf (Size: 294.04 KB / Downloads: 0)
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
I never offended you, never banned you, never kicked you, never actually did anything wrong with you while we were in game, and you post abuse thread. Makes me want to think you have some personal problem or it's sort of pay back for your talkative boyfriend.

Nice of you cutting off the chat log, this is the rest of chat log, good thing I didn't close steam chat tab:

Quote:Violent Love: WOW. thanks for typing that out.
Paychecks are coming...: use it
Violent Love: i did
Paychecks are coming...: I was explaining you the reason why people get offended or not from the same words, like 12 y.o., obviously you're going to put it in some other context
Paychecks are coming...: you're being really mean
Violent Love: no, i AM NOT the one being mean
Paychecks are coming...: you are the one who ignored the first message
Violent Love: im posting our ENTIRE steamchat log. i am not taking anything out of context.
Paychecks are coming...: did you know that it is private for a reason?
Violent Love: its not private.
Paychecks are coming...: yes it is
Violent Love: im talking to an admin on an open line, i can post this
Paychecks are coming...: you can post, I dont care
Paychecks are coming...: but you violate by posting it
Violent Love: what do i violate? server rules?
Paychecks are coming...: you did not talk to me as admin
Violent Love: yes. i did. this was all about a ban and ur admin use.
Violent Love: am i breaking any rules by posting this?
Paychecks are coming...: there is another form to communicate with admins, for example wL forums, teamspeak
Paychecks are coming...: etc
Paychecks are coming...: yes
Paychecks are coming...: moral rules
Violent Love: Violent Love: am i breaking any rules by posting this?
Violent Love: ROFL
Violent Love: ok
Violent Love: then
Paychecks are coming...: Check this out
Paychecks are coming...: one of my partners
Paychecks are coming...: used his video recording
Paychecks are coming...: in court
Paychecks are coming...: to get prove why he cited
Paychecks are coming...: a car
Paychecks are coming...: for passing stop sign
Paychecks are coming...: judge said - did he give you his permission to record him
Paychecks are coming...: and post it on public or share with others
Paychecks are coming...: he said no
Paychecks are coming...: case dismissed
Paychecks are coming...: same here
Paychecks are coming...: when I talk to someone who is in my steam friends list, I mean to talk to them, and I talk to them in open friendly form, without any idea that it's going to a place where I need to act professional as wL admin
Paychecks are coming...: got my point?
Paychecks are coming...: don't forget to include this part
Paychecks are coming...: in your post
Paychecks are coming...: by the way
Paychecks are coming...: is word "moral" making you laugh when you hear it?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
You said all that stuff AFTER I had posted this. I even told you I posted it already. It doesn't matter that it is you who is abusing your admin, if ANYONE was doing it, I would be doing the same thing because you are being unfair. And if you would read my post, you would see that I was talking about LIGER. I just added that jross somehow ended up getting banned because YOU brought up today that he was being vengeful for his previous ban for doing nothing. I won't name the other players who were upset over their ban because I don't think it's right to call them out. If they want to speak up, then they can. Like I told you, I absolutely cannot stand unfair admins so that is the point of my post. You could have done it to anyone and if they told me about it, I would be posting on the issue.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
1. Spamming "voteban" messages is form of spamming, any form of spamming is a violation according to MOTD.
2. Votebaning any innocent player, in other words player who has not violated any MOTD rules, falls under the "Exploiting the server or game."
3. I warned everyone on the server by saying "ADMIN_ALL: next person to voteban without any reason will be banned for 30 minutes", they all ignored it, means: "Impersonating, ignoring or disrespecting an Admin."

3 violations of MOTD = 30 minutes ban.
I don't know why you're explaining that to me. So you DID wrongfully ban jross at this time. Because he wasn't doing any of those things.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
ViolentLove Wrote:I don't know why you're explaining that to me. So you DID wrongfully ban jross at this time. Because he wasn't doing any of those things.

So if the reason is jross, why posting two threads about one person?
The thread is about your obvious admin issues. Misuse of the ban button, favoritism, bending the rules of the MOTD to your will, etc.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
ViolentLove Wrote:The thread is about your obvious admin issues. Misuse of the ban button, favoritism, bending the rules of the MOTD to your will, etc.
You, as a regular player, have only one button - voteban. You successfully abused it. Are you going to tell me about abuse? You desperately trying to defend your boyfriend, who has been banned many times before and was reported here for trolling. He "did" his 30 min, I suggested to re-consider his behavior, so everyone can enjoy the game. I could ban him for 24 hours, but it's not my goal. You don't get the whole point of our job, we don't hate, we don't just drop sm commands left and right. Every time we ban for 1 hr, 4 hrs, 1 day, we try to educate people, so when they come back they don't repeat the same mistakes. Sorry, if there was any inconvenience or misunderstanding caused by me. Done at this point, or until any root posted here. See you in game.
I am locking this thread due to it's duplicate nature. Further discussion of this thread can be continued at the thread linked below.

http://war-lords.net/abuse-problems/rup ... g-a-hater/