Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Like" Button
Ok so...I have been reading some posts that I would love to just hit a "like" button for, like on Facebook instead of spamming the server with non-consequential posts. I think you guys should make some like buttons that can appear on everyone's posts. Lol...prob pretty difficult though and it's not really that important....haha Smile
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
http://war-lords.net/suggestions/like-option-on-thread/

I proposed the very same thing a few weeks ago. Hope the roots notice it this time. But i think they're going to switch to another forum software before they make any changes.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:http://war-lords.net/suggestions/like-option-on-thread/

I proposed the very same thing a few weeks ago. Hope the roots notice it this time. But i think they're going to switch to another forum software before they make any changes.

That's awesome, we think alike. Wink I hope it happens. It would be a really awesome way to get instant feedback on posts. Good job!

...you still can't have jross...
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
Would be interesting to have this Smile.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

It would be awesome to have "Like" and it would be greater if we could modify our own "Recent Topics" list, so we could choose the sections we want to be shown out to us. Also, w@rez should be restored.
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]
Yeah would def help, especially a few people who spam posts with just smileys.
Riser` Wrote:Yeah would def help, especially a few people who spam posts with just smileys.

;D

I know who you're referring to, but he just doesn't know enough vocabulary to contribute to the discussions.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Interesting idea.  Maybe a rep system could be added in as well.  Big Grin
[Image: joker_sig.png]
There already is a "Thank You" system for SMF but because they're changing from SMF to something else( I forgot what) I don't really see why they would add this in...unless they do it on the new forum, then I'd agree with you.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
JOKER #LoLurMaD Wrote:Interesting idea.  Maybe a rep system could be added in as well.  Big Grin

That would just get abused.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]