Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Mini-Games Anonymous Admin Abuse
you lost control on your server, how shameful drunk im disappointed  :-X

as for that anonymous admin, hes not one of the official admins of the community, so probably its some kind of admin hack or something like that, wonder what would bison be like when he sees this lol  Tongue
Assassin Wrote:you lost control on your server, how shameful drunk im disappointed  :-X

as for that anonymous admin, hes not one of the official admins of the community, so probably its some kind of admin hack or something like that, wonder what would bison be like when he sees this lol  Tongue
I came in and the players started to say "WTF DRUNK!" and I was like "WTF? what did I do?" then just so a bunch of commands being used, so I started to evacuate the server.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
O.O wow lol
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:you lost control on your server, how shameful drunk im disappointed  :-X

I came in and the players started to say "WTF DRUNK!" and I was like "WTF? what did I do?" then just so a bunch of commands being used, so I started to evacuate the server.

the sentence in red made me lol Smile.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

@ Cas, -_-

Also, we got the control back and this person better watch out, Drunk is hunting your soul!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]