Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
creat a new server only for $2000$
i have visited many maps but the bets ever mod map is $2000$ every one will like it...
http://www.gamebanana.com/css/maps/44027
its a quite awesome map plz reply soon..Big Grin

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

I honestly thought you were another one of those spam bots offering to sell a server for $2000. I prefer iceworld though

Anyway good luck!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Fun map, but without more variety, it'd be hard to populate.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
If you were willing to donate $10 a month I'd put it up for you, but right now we have other servers we'd rather put up first.
would be nice, I like this map small and fast
RealTigers
looks like a very boring map
ceddeeoo Wrote:looks like a very boring map

is a good map,  have to be fast in my opinion is one of the best  Wink
RealTigers
i got to donate some cash to to have a fun server.. O.o
any other way out there..?
winzer Wrote:i got to donate some cash to to have a fun server.. O.o
any other way out there..?
[shadow=red,left]I do not know[/shadow] :o :o
RealTigers
Matt Wrote:If you were willing to donate $10 a month I'd put it up for you, but right now we have other servers we'd rather put up first.
If you guys want it, so just split $10 ;D I see that already at 2 people wants it, so it would $5 for each one, it can be cheaper, just get more people to donate for your server  Wink
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]