Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About me Josie Josie Josie
Hi, my name is Josie im a 24 yr old gal from the beautiful island of Oahu.
I love to go surfing, ice skating at ice palace, play pool,
tennis, magic, chess, computer games, sports, pretty much anything.
I love to go scuba diving, I like to go out for boat rides and just ignore the world.
I love to kick it on a beach with a fire and just talk about dumb shit
all night long I love to run around like an idiot late at night in the back of my house and
jump in the ocean naked late at night for the thrills I love to throw rocks at my coconut trees and
see how many coconuts i can hit I love to smell the smell of my weed plants i have growning
but i dont smoke them i just smellzor them i love to hang around idiots that are stupid
it makes me laugh i love to watch druggies get all fucked up and make fun of them
i love to throw mad parties at my crib and laugh as the night goes by
i love to get shit faced drunk and forget the night before
i love my dildos they over power and pwn all men in the world they never go soft
i love my sisters even though one is a recovering crack head and one is a older dip shit at times
my younger sister is a hottie but got her mind twisted but shes a party animal also
my older sister is a dumb ass but smart when it comes to life but a bitch when it
comes to talking to me and we always throw each other into the wall
and i end up kicking her ass because i know how to submit her asshat
and she dont so i always own her my younger sister also fights with me whenever i
catch her smoking that crystal methamphetamine or w/e crap and i grab her bowl
her aka pipe with a bowl on the end out of her face and throw it on the wall and it goes
shatter and crack and then she and i go at it i submit her and she finally gives up
but in the end it helps shes finally doing it a lot less and weed a lot more
i hate it when they spike my cookies or brownies with weed and get me all retarded high
but gotta admit i love the feeling it makes me fee like i am floating thru the roof
or i have no gravity and i have like no body or like im here but im not here you know like im there
but im not....its just a werid strange awesome feeling that is unexplainable
like wow but anyway yeah i also love my long drives around the island
for no apparent reason i just drive like an idiot with no destination in mind
but its fun i love to have sleep overs and get togethers for no stupid reason at all
i love to sit in the back and shoot my airsoft guns at the beach and just be like hahah
im tony montana the girl version i love to act like an idiot when im bored just to create
some sort of excitement i love to have debates and arguements because its the foundation of
a small convo which turns me the fuck on i like to watch movies and play darts btw i pwn at darts
i love to make inventions and new things i hate meat i wont eat it i love only vegis
i am a very down to earth easy to get to know easy to get along with person
if i get mad its so fucking easy to make me not mad "say sorry" and shut up for a few momments
and its all good and i forgive and forget so fast if i am wrong just ignore and say im right
im a woman learn the ways i am a very generous open hearted giving person
i love to give i love to be there for others i love to put others before me i love to make a smile
on a persons face it brightens my day to know i was able to brighten someone elses
i love to chat i love to talk i love to walk i love to run i love to sing i love to draw
i hate to get into "REAL" serious fights not like with my sisters but like with a stranger
on the island that randomly comes to one of my parties and then wanna throw down
happend twice both bitches got owned but yeah i hate that
i hate when people call me a rich stuck up snob "cough" rick but yeah irl someone call me that
id seriously never talk to them again thats 100% not me i am NOT stuck up i am NOT a snob
i am NOT rich to me rich is a Bill Gates i am just well off and have made good money choices in life
i love my friends irl they are always there for me if i need them and even when i dont need them
i love my corrupted friends irl they may be syndicate. they may be scary as fuck but they gots my back
because i gots their back I love my step dad even if hes a prick he still gots my back
i love my mom even though shes dead i love her my real dad is s cock head but because hes a cock head
i am set for life i like the snow i love the snow i want the snow i want to marry the snow but theres no snow
hawaii has no snow so hawaii fails but i love the snow the beach is my life the surf is my heart and my love
my life my surfboard is my rl husband i have every scent of sex wax there is ever made for my surfboard
i love the serious momments in life i love to have serious momments and have adult convo at times but
i dont forget the kid in me and i love to be a kid at times example HI MY NAME IS JOSIE so yeah that was a spontaneous momment oh i love to be spontaneous i love to go on adventures i love hiking
i like the computer its fascinating i dont mind it its cool and i love to learn it
i may seem like im some crazy idiot on line at times because so so serious sounding but
get real its the net when im serious i write shit like this "books" and long shit like this :-)
what i like about the net is in the beginning everyone called me a whore, slut, cunt, blah blah
shim etc.. i had to web cam , vent, team view, team speak, signed pic of boobs , feet , and even screen shotted webcam pics of me inorder for idiots to finally understand im a REAL woman or its just their way to get more pic's of me either way i dont really care i like when i find somone online flirting with me and its a girl but then when i find out later its a guy i like it and laugh at how some people online are and i see why most guys online assume
all girls online are guys i also like to debunk the shims myself its fun because they always go afk or brb or come
up with some lame excuse when i say sign a pic and debunk yourself to me :-) i like ops in every channel
so i dont get kicked or banned for stupid idiotic reasons or because some idiot 11 yr old wanna "act all leet"
but yeah i like to hold uptimes long and i love to be there to support others
but in all seriousness i love the drama and chats and shit it keeps it real and interesting
just sometimes the drama gets annoying because it dont have to be "stupid drama"
why not just regualar real life drama or something not "bnet drama" anyhow
guys and girls of the jury im no longer upset at any of u *cough* teddy just next time learn ur place dont act soo
big and bad and tuff specailly to the person who backed ur ass forevers i found it hurtful
also wow that movie was fun shaggy the dog :-) and the "just friends" movie even though i seen it
i watched it again and it made me all mushy so im all mushy now
anyway oh oh and HI MY NAME IS JOSIE AND IM FUCKING ACTIVE AS HELL
oh and hi hi my name hi hi hi my name is hi my name is JOSIE
see what i mean im spontaneous :-) do me a favor everyone smile and have a great day
oh and i'll be afk for a bit because my fingers are sore from typing this but hey
i'll be back in a bit when my fingers are betters :-) oh and HI MY NAME IS JOSIE :-) =P
With Love From The Island Of Oahu Hawaii,
Josie
Hi, My name is Josie~!~!~!
That's Josie folks you can find her on the island of Oahu, if you see her throw a coconut at her for me Smile

anyways hi Josie ! <3
i pray u copied and pasted this ANYWAYS wassup
Hello Josie nice to have you here on the forums. May I suggest to you that next time you just do something like how I did in my intro (http://war-lords.net/introductions/40-sk8rmatt.html), may be a little easier Smile
Can I have a picture? ......So I can show Santa EXACTLY what I want for Christmas.

[Image: userbar811246.gif]
josies battle.net name used to be angel, AINT THAT RIGHT Smile
josie has issues
that wasnt very nice
Can I have a picture? ......So I can show Santa EXACTLY what I want for Christmas.

Blasphemy! Only No-life's allowed on these forums.
[Image: xBlueXFoxxsigATI7-3-11.png]
[Image: blue.jpg]
i have a life... i guess im out. pce nggz

Lol. Hi Welcome to war-lords ms.josie
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ