Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-teamstacking plugin - 24/7 office please
Too many people trying to get their KD's up lately.  Could we add something that switches players around to even out the skills a bit?
I understand it can be frustrating playing against a team that continually whoops yours with only a few casualties, have you tried just asking those you consider to be teamstacking to switch teams ?

On the other hand, if your team keeps getting owned over and over again, you guys are doing something wrong and not learning from your mistakes. Learn to play as a team and use your sense of leadership to coordinate strategical plans. Those you consider to be teamstacking are not invincible. Spectate them, see how they play and where they frequently go and then kill them.
if my teammates are noobs, i can kill the whole enemy,
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
ceddeeoo Wrote:have you tried just asking those you consider to be teamstacking to switch teams ?
This.
Most of the office crowd are chill people. I think I've seen more anti-stackers than on any other server. I know a few good players there who consistently switch to underdogs when they see one team dominating too strongly, and even when they aren't around, a couple friendly requests to the highest fraggers is usually all that's needed to bring some balance.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Izzie Rufus Wrote:This.
Most of the office crowd are chill people. I think I've seen more anti-stackers than on any other server. I know a few good players there who consistently switch to underdogs when they see one team dominating too strongly, and even when they aren't around, a couple friendly requests to the highest fraggers is usually all that's needed to bring some balance.

Yep. Don't be like "OMG FUKK U TEAMSTACKERS!!! U ALL WALLERS!!", ask kindly like "Hey the teams are kinda stacked and we really need some help. Can anyone come help us please ?"
And don't say inaproppriate words when asking them to switch.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Depends, some admins don't unstak the teams :Smile, I do every time a team is unbalanced because I like to play with balanced teams, not only me but the other players too.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I didnt realize such a plugin existed lol.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
drunk, dont swicth me when the team is stacked... im bade.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
You guys are asking a lot of stat whore players.  Same thing happens on dust2 and you can ask players to move respectably and they never do anything.  You guys make it sound like you don't even play in the servers when you say something as naive as that.

Adding a plugin to force players to switch would be great.  I also remember a plugin that took into account player ranks off gameme and organized teams that way.
[Image: joker_sig.png]