Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smart mind with smart Ideas
So today i was playing some awp submarine and it hit me. We should all go play some zm! so i told everyone playing in the MG server and we ended up playing Zm and it was great. Were actually still playing right now if you want to join in. I said i was Lenin and we were having our own little revolution for unprecedented events. We should schedule some more of these. Its very fun. Thank you for your time. See you all in game.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
yeah, i thought of that idea too, and no friendly humans or zombies!!!! this shit ruined the server because everybody became "friends" and population decreased  Sad (that's what I assume)
}{@K@P Wrote:yeah, i thought of that idea too, and no friendly humans or zombies!!!! this shit ruined the server because everybody became "friends" and population decreased  Sad (that's what I assume)
agree Smile
}{@K@P Wrote:yeah, i thought of that idea too, and no friendly humans or zombies!!!! this shit ruined the server because everybody became "friends" and population decreased  Sad (that's what I assume)
Yes that's what happened.

russian Wrote:So today i was playing some awp submarine and it hit me. We should all go play some zm! so i told everyone playing in the MG server and we ended up playing Zm and it was great. Were actually still playing right now if you want to join in. I said i was Lenin and we were having our own little revolution for unprecedented events. We should schedule some more of these. Its very fun. Thank you for your time. See you all in game.
Yes, when I saw the advertising on pop maps about ZM server, I was like "WTF?! 9 players on that server?" It was good to see that Big Grin
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Love zm, sounds like fun. The only friendly zombie is a dead one!