Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we do something about this guy
Березовский

a guy with this name, is always on the DM, 14hrs a day ill even say, about a week ago, he was maybe 5k, now hes 34k, thats not my problem with him though.
1. For some weird reason he was talking at me randomly on the first day i played with him, ranting in russian at me even.
2. After i told him to Stfu in a variety of ways i do, he gets all mad at me.
3. The guy holds a grudge, he even gets mad at me now when im not even talking to him, and tries to ban me even when i don't do anything to him. example i was trying to get endosmoke to talk to me because i havent played with him in a while, and so i typed a voteban on his name, just to see if he was really ignoring me, or stoned out of his mind, and lo and behold this russian guy here tries to voteban me. endosmoke was ignoring me, dunno why, when all i wanted was a hi out of him.
4. This guy, all he does is Spawn rush, i can demo him if you dont believe me, all he does is rush spawn, and then wait for ppl to spawn so he can knife em, my problem with this is he only goes after me, i dont know whether he is gay, just plain hates me, or just can't drop a grudge, and even then, ive never encountered a player who does that much faggotry as to ever time he spawns, go to the other teams spawn and kill them.
5. Ok so i tested to see if this was all true, so i kept switching to the same side as this guy the last time i was on, and what does he do, he switches to the other team, i did this about 10 times, and every time he went to the opposite side; partly its because i dont wanna get killed by this guy in his gay little way, partly because i wanted to see if it was just chance that hes always been on the opposite team, or if hes really just mad, or gay at me. I unequivocally can say, he only wants to kill me, and takes issue now with everything i do even if im not talking to him, or even if im interacting with somone else on the server.

Im not asking for a ban or anything, but people's opinions yes. Damn i hate this guy, and im gonna keep switching teams every time untill he quits like i did this time i was on. he barely speaks english, and his grammar sucks, but i cant understand why he held onto his hate for so damn long, i only get mad at him when he reacts to something i do which isnt even directed at him, or when he's being a jerk and waiting in spawn to knife ppl( and i mean thats virtually all he does). So thoughts ppl?
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Do you speak Russian now?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
No, i just want this guy to either drop the rage, or fucking just quit bugging me, i mean im not even doing anything to him and he gets all voteban rage and then stalks me for the rest of the game.
Quote:1. For some weird reason he was talking at me randomly on the first day i played with him, ranting in russian at me even.
2. After i told him to Stfu in a variety of ways i do, he gets all mad at me.
Number two should not exist without proper understanding of number one.

Sounds more like your personal issue with him. This will not be solved unless you will have him defending himself here on forums or provide some offensive chat logs.

I'm stoned.
Im not asking him banned or anything, i only put this up to get people's opinions on it, plus i cant read russian, so if he was saying something offensive then i dont know.
Yes i agree number two should not exist, i just can't understand why this guy started talking at me in russian, and as i recall i wasnt even talking to him on the first day, except for after saying Nice shot to him, and then he seemed to just talk at me nonstop, which is why i told him to be quiet.
hmmm, do you have his steam ID so we can find his ass in game me?
}{@K@P Wrote:hmmm, do you have his steam ID so we can find his ass in game me?
http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/585227

STEAM_0:0:965094979
I don't see how he's annoying you. I don't think he's annoying at all, he just plays for fun.

About the spawn rushing and camping thing, theres a reason why we have spawn protection.

I also don't see anything in his chat log, however yours:
http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/180811

You need to watch your language, if anyones trolling.. its you.

Just compare the chat logs from 13 May on both users. Obvious troll is obvious.

--

Also to add, you were the one who kept switching teams.. thats why he did too. You started it, and therefor instigated him to do so too. There is nothing wrong with changing teams on a DM unless teams are really stacked or he was blatantly team stacking which clearly isn't the case.
I was playing with him today, here is his statement:

May 13, 2012 8:41:47 am 1,060 Березовский я англ не знаю
May 13, 2012 8:41:34 am 369 Night Watch ruplayer - music fucks и потом ты ему чет сказал верно?
May 13, 2012 8:41:15 am 1,068 Березовский за то что я его убиваю
May 13, 2012 8:41:00 am 369 Night Watch ruplayer - music fucks за что?
May 13, 2012 8:40:52 am 1,068 Березовский я его с ножа резал короче а он меня пытался банить
May 13, 2012 8:40:50 am 369 Night Watch ruplayer - music fucks че говорил?
May 13, 2012 8:40:37 am 643 RΣality K1ng! wtf
May 13, 2012 8:40:16 am 1,068 Березовский не хе ра се он выебывался на меня жестко
May 13, 2012 8:39:45 am 369 Night Watch ruplayer - music fucks он на форуме жаловался на тебя. просто интересно.
May 13, 2012 8:39:07 am 1,068 Березовский а что?
May 13, 2012 8:38:57 am 369 Night Watch ruplayer - music fucks че ты ему говорил?
May 13, 2012 8:38:47 am 1,068 Березовский да
May 13, 2012 8:38:44 am 369 Night Watch ruplayer - music fucks играет тут
May 13, 2012 8:38:39 am 369 Night Watch ruplayer - music fucks ты знаешь такого генерала янга?

He said, he knifed you a few times and you started rage-votebaning him, then he said you started talking to him, but he doesn't even speak English.
I like that russian guy. he's like a real russian. unlike russian.  Tongue
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.