Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna apply for HDK
In game name : Dragon
Smile
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Just saying in advance, you cannot apply for HDK at the same time as your applying for admin on any server. They do not want people to think they are recruiting to make the members more eligible for admin. You told me you were applying soon so i thought id give you a heads up =).
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Hmm...i know that!
and I applied for admin a year ago ,can't apply now because of busy schedule of college......
[Image: mrpa43.png]
russian Wrote:Just saying in advance, you cannot apply for HDK at the same time as your applying for admin on any server. They do not want people to think they are recruiting to make the members more eligible for admin. You told me you were applying soon so i thought id give you a heads up =).

I don't think this rule is official right now, seeing as we didn't really make any rules so far.
& oh and why would you say that when you're not even in HDK lol;o
& good luck dragon Tongue guess you'll have to wait for a HDK moderator to give you more informations.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:
russian Wrote:Just saying in advance, you cannot apply for HDK at the same time as your applying for admin on any server. They do not want people to think they are recruiting to make the members more eligible for admin. You told me you were applying soon so i thought id give you a heads up =).

I don't think this rule is official right now, seeing as we didn't really make any rules so far.
& oh and why would you say that when you're not even in HDK lol;o
& good luck dragon Tongue guess you'll have to wait for a HDK moderator to give you more informations.
I was referring to what you and ptk have told me.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Dragon Wrote:Wanna apply for HDK
In game name : Dragon
Smile
Sorry this took so long to get back to you. As of right now we aren't accepting anyone else. PtK and I haven't been as active as in the past. Please be patient as we will inform everyone when we are open for applications.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]