Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel's Netanyahu responds to Palestinian letter
I don't give a shit about all the crap you said in your message, it's a free world, you can go to hell with your "censorship".
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
It's a free world, but forum rules say no racism.

Spartacus, you are moderator, right? You failed here.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Long Live PLA !
MindHACKer, post: 65178, member: 3028 Wrote:FUCK! you really think that they can actually bomb Iran :p , well if they even try to, half of the syrian missiles will land in tel Abib "aviv" erasing "the israeli entity" from the map :eek:

Syria won't erase Tel Aviv from the map. If they would do such a thing, Syria would be turned into a wasteland. People in the Syrian power structure know this, but you don't seem to grasp what kind of counterstrike the US military is capable of.
Israel is one of the most violent and oppressive countries on the planet. They just don't want to accept any peace plan by the Palestinians.
Canister, post: 65200, member: 1 Wrote:Israel is one of the most violent and oppressive countries on the planet. They just don't want to accept any peace plan by the Palestinians.

True, Israel is oppressive. But that's just the way states operate I guess (not just Israel). They do whatever that needs to be done to maintain the status quo.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 65181, member: 9168 Wrote:Mindhaker, I am not sure if it was your parents or someone else who nailed it in your head, but you're really biased. To the point where you openely express your racist feelings. You cant just discriminate US, Israel, Europe, or any NATO countries because they cant clean mess in your own country. Simply minded people like you walk in to the store with the belt and take out 10-15 people. Because someone told you it's the way it should be. I wouldnt take the same flight with you. Your anger at the most world countries, and jews, doesnt even have some good grounds. I already recommended banning you from forums in past for your racist comments. It kind of sucks that your country is so fucked, but you cant just always blame jews.
For once I partially agree with you, although by nature we are biased too. And come on, saying that someone's home country is f*cked isn't really the right way to go about things either.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly, post: 65211, member: 2152 Wrote:For once I partially agree with you, although by nature we are biased too. And come on, saying that someone's home country is f*cked isn't really the right way to go about things either.

Well, Syria is in pretty bad shape at the moment, so you could say "it's fucked" (now). It'll end, but for the moment, it's not really a happy place.
silly, post: 65211, member: 2152 Wrote:For once I partially agree with you, although by nature we are biased too. And come on, saying that someone's home country is f*cked isn't really the right way to go about things either.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OWKFkoNLE_0[/video]
I did not say it to offend someone, I just stated the fact.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 65217, member: 9168 Wrote:[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OWKFkoNLE_0[/video]
I did not say it to offend someone, I just stated the fact.
Fair call.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi