Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSS 24/7 Dust 2
BARCODE

present...
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
BRABUS Wrote:I am on Dust2 every night, usually 1 to 2 hacker / week, it's not that bad....
Still, I want to ban them.
Recording demo is an idea, but usually we want them ban right a way.

Completely agree with this.  Maybe players with a certain ranking should count as two votes or something along those lines.  I believe the percentage to ban someone on the server is around 75-90% and half the people on the server don't even know how to voteban.  I don't even know if voteban is perm to be honest...
[Image: joker_sig.png]
Hi this is _RemiX here telling you to enjoy life and stop complaining about hackers!  :o
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
M. Bison Wrote:I find that extremely unlikely. If you're seeing all these "cheaters" then I'd suggest getting a demo of them and reporting them. We review all hacker reports and issue bans to those which are conclusive. Otherwise, as with many people, you're probably not able to differentiate between skill and cheats. I've rarely seen any cheaters while playing as of late. The anti-cheat has done a good job of getting almost every single one of them. Most of our admins and players would agree with me on this.
Yeah, Bison is right hackerscheaters always fall in the trap.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Just making  suggestion that why I posted it under "suggestions" no need to be jackass's about it damn.
whiteboytatted Wrote:Just making  suggestion that why I posted it under "suggestions" no need to be jackass's about it damn.
Ok, so let's make a deal?

ALL leave this thread R.I.P!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]