Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Beta Codes
Any one by any chance still have beta codes laying around. I've really been itching to try Global offensive so if anyone has a extra please let me know, Thanks.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
To receive a cs:go beta key, you just have to answer the survey they made and if they like your answers, they will give you one lol.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

I had an  extra cs beta in my steam inventory, but i gave it to ptk!
I already filled out a survey awhile a go and i still haven't received one.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
russian Wrote:I already filled out a survey awhile a go and i still haven't received one.

I'm right there with you.  Sad part is, several of my friends who play 1.6 got them and I flip flop between source and 1.6 and I never got one.  I filled out that damn survey they day it came out.  :/
[Image: joker_sig.png]
def seems like they are targeting the 1.6 players with the Beta. I think its because they know source players will move to CS:GO no problem. But I think it is Valves way of trying to convert the die hard 1.6 players to CS:GO.
[Image: 4r721w.png]
[Image: 619806_101.png]
Faultless Wrote:def seems like they are targeting the 1.6 players with the Beta. I think its because they know source players will move to CS:GO no problem. But I think it is Valves way of trying to convert the die hard 1.6 players to CS:GO.
Very clunky feeling compared to 1.6 though.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
i want cs :go keys too :'(

damn u STEAM,- give me keys, plz........... pretty plz ;D
HbK|DeNVeR will be there to kill u
joker8baller Wrote:
Faultless Wrote:def seems like they are targeting the 1.6 players with the Beta. I think its because they know source players will move to CS:GO no problem. But I think it is Valves way of trying to convert the die hard 1.6 players to CS:GO.
Very clunky feeling compared to 1.6 though.

I thought the same when I played it at first (when they released the keys). But I played it again the last few days, and it definitely feels better now.
Joker.. you're not even on anymore >.<

Anyway, recoil is totally different.. even compared to 1.6. It's impossible to spray well like in Source.