Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BaNaNaMaN out.
As you guys have noticed, I haven't been playing CSS lately. I've been busy doing other things.  So I'll be quitting CSS but I'll still be on and checking forums recently. I may play from time to time but max I will be playing is only about 20 mins. About my admin powers , I want them to be taken away completely. Also, I'd be more than happy to continue adding in the player's IGN into the HDK sig.

Cheers Smile ,
BaNaNaMaN
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:As you guys have noticed, I haven't been playing CSS lately. I've been busy doing other things.  So I'll be quitting CSS but I'll still be on and checking forums recently. I may play from time to time but max I will be playing is only about 20 mins. About my admin powers , I want them to be taken away completely. Also, I'd be more than happy to continue adding in the player's IGN into the HDK sig.

Cheers Smile ,
BaNaNaMaN
good luck, make sure you are on steam so i can troll you sometimes Tongue
Good luck buddy!

Lol but really, show up on steam from time to time.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Good LUck nana Smile
Will Miss u Sad
[Image: mrpa43.png]
WTF? NaNa, why don't you do as some other admins do, say that you cant play frequently, but you'll show up from time to time.. Lots of admins do that and broo..

Drunk <3's you  :-*

*NO-HOMO*

Good luck man.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
good luck bananahat Smile
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Lol thanks guys.

I'll still be on steam xD I forgot to mention that. Just won't be playing .
Damn it, now where am I gonna get my free kills from D:

bai.
Good Luck BananaMan Smile
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:As you guys have noticed, I haven't been playing CSS lately. I've been busy doing other things.  So I'll be quitting CSS but I'll still be on and checking forums recently. I may play from time to time but max I will be playing is only about 20 mins. About my admin powers , I want them to be taken away completely. Also, I'd be more than happy to continue adding in the player's IGN into the HDK sig.

Cheers Smile ,
BaNaNaMaN
Banaman im gona start playing css again why dont you just donate me your admin rights? oh and good luck in life.
"Trained To Go Shawty"
[Image: joegotti.jpg]
[Image: 415189_902.png]