Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ban appeal
Name: Destin  #Hypo
STEAM_0:0:1128262424
I was suddenly banned permanent in dust2 deathmatch by jaycat witout doing anything wrong,and after i was banned,my pc crashed,i think there was something wrong with my system.
Though i has no steam,i never hacks.
Thanks anyway.
Wait for JayCat to respond, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't ban you without a reason, wait the reason says:

Quote:General cheat

So if you were doing something wrong, better start telling us before we find the truth.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yeah I got him to get into D2 DM to spec you after a guy started complaining. I'll check out the demo tomorrow when I get on.
im about to unban you till the demo is available, but you were previously votebanned for Hacking.
I started to spec and record you at Riser's request. At first I didn't see anything. I was about to stop the recording when I noticed some erratic shaking. So I kept the recording going. The shaking that I saw was consistent to aimbot cheats.

The suspected activity happens in the last 25% of the recording.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hk9wat536zj4f28

Edit: It wont help your case that you tried to evade the ban.

[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I was banned for 25 minutes in the past because i was raping noobs and joking im hacking,then they got me banned.
And about my shake,i think thats caused by my lag,my computer and connection are  bad.
-UNBANNED-

Demo is Inconclusive. Sorry for the false ban.

now get back on sniping.

CLOSED