[Image: 314785_101.png]

[Image: 313239_101.png]

[Image: 511686_101.png]
blackout Wrote:bunch of noobs
weird :o
9/10 Great sig Dragon  Wink
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Erm. Shouldn't the name be strawberrys (ichigo)...
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
care to clarify? or reitterate?
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:
Nah, he's just spamming, like some of his nonsense threads.. Part of the package  Big Grin
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Dragon Wrote:How's This  :o

[Image: Untitled-1.png]

A bit plain. Not too bad. Would look better with some lighting adjustments and photo filters, me thinks. I don't really care for the font you used for the name (which is also very ordinary).

I'd say 4/10
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
henry Wrote:
Nah, he's just spamming, like some of his nonsense threads.. Part of the package  Big Grin
I'm atleast giving him a chance -.-
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]