Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  1 day ban
Name: Ichigo Kurosaki
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25706006
I went into the minigame server today and i tried to join on a team and it said i was banned for a day for mic spamming. I have never mic spammed on the server. all i did yesterday was played on the server and talked to a few people through the mic
I was in a scrim when I got a message about you, and I was told you were spamming chat, which you kind did. I'm pretty sure you're that dumb, after 1-2 times typing !ztele doesn't work that means it would not work. Since you appealed you're unbanned. Have fun and please follow the rules. Type 'MOTD' you're going to see the rules.

-UNBANNED-
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
!ztele is one of my binds and yeah i hit it on accident a lot so its not my fault sorry if i accidently spammed
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:I was in a scrim when I got a message about you, and I was told you were spamming chat, which you kind did. I'm pretty sure you're that dumb, after 1-2 times typing !ztele doesn't work that means it would not work. Since you appealed you're unbanned. Have fun and please follow the rules. Type 'MOTD' you're going to see the rules.

-UNBANNED-

CLOSED