Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Clan : ŘeverancỆ
пипетка бля, он слишком упрямый. Я еще не успел побеседовать с ним в игре. С какой стати он считает что я не русский  Sad. Google Translate makes a lot of mistakes in their Russian translations. Words like триндец or пипетка don't even come up.  I don't type in Russian in game because I'm not familiar with the keyboard, I would have to use an online keyboard.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Did you ask your friend to help you out? Whatever you typed before was clearly generated by google translate. And you didn't reply yesterday with your strike, took you almost two days to pop out and randomly type something that is not generated by goodgle translate.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Why are you all bitching about him being or not Russian? Leave him alone, and if you guys dont have anything to do, I'll get you some work..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Why are you all bitching about him being or not Russian? Leave him alone, and if you guys dont have anything to do, I'll get you some work..
More like him bitching about being russian, we just call him fake, no bitching at all.

Ебнутый бедно-пес будет еще про работу тут говорить. Убейся, маленький кретин.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Why are you all bitching about him being or not Russian? Leave him alone, and if you guys dont have anything to do, I'll get you some work..
More like him bitching about being russian, we just call him fake, no bitching at all.

Everywhere he goes this happens, and true you're not bitching much about, but, lol making it popular, even in scrims they call him "Fake" rofl! Getting old (IMO)

нерд? Тхатьс вчать ю тхинк мы френд .. Это то, что вы думаете! Я могу привести много вещей, чтобы сделать, что может даже заставить вас "ярости бросил", прежде чем даже начать.Undo editsnerd ?  Tkhatʹs vchatʹ yu tkhink my frend .. Eto to, chto vy dumaete!  YA mogu privesti mnogo veshchyeĭ, chtoby sdelatʹ , chto mozhet dazhe zastavitʹ vas " yarosti brosil ", prezhde chem dazhe nachatʹ.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:

не волнуйся дружок, он просто пытается защитить меня. Ругаться матом не нада  Tongue.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
dam funny spray when noobs startloosing.
[Image: isilogo.gif]
:|
[Image: 88mel3pje68u8vem2std.jpg]
stay on topic. there are other sections for this.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]