• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Addicted To Bnet
The Biggest Question Are You Addicted

me Yes
i use to be... now i only go on to play SC:BW and D2
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Shit no, i only play sc during my free time.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
i am an addict... but i quit!!! until something interesting happens for real this time!
I used to be an admin. Two mergers and a year later and just look at me now. Amazing!
[Image: zaptorx3sig.png]
Well I spend a decent amount of time playing SC:BW and SC2 (I dont own the game however, when chillin at my friends crib i play) on Bnet does that count?

I am however battling a FB addiction... lol
no man i only play it when my bud asks me to besides that no but it sucks cause ive got a voided key
lol i got 1000 sc keys tested and i hit 1000 when i read i got a voided key O.o o.O
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
I still play extensively even if I have a voided key
at least you can chat in game so you and your teamates would stay on the same page and know what is being planned
ya but you got to think if like all the people have voided ones and gave them good ones you would have alot more gamers
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
well ..i m not.......wanted to play to see if it stil works.....but 2...or 3 games a day.......doesnt mean ur adicted...................anyway ...i won today my first 2 games in about 5 years..................star is still the greatest............aaaa......i lost 5........the noobs are getting ...good....Tongue