Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Mindgames [BluntBlowin] Trolling / Micspamming
"MindGames[Bluntblowin]" STEAM_0:0:4130312

If you watch the video, remember there is more after and before the demo was recorded, I just wasnt able to grasp it quick enough. I got what I could, After the demo he continuously  "coughed" into the microphone extremely loud, id say every 30 or 20 seconds, When prompted to stop coughing and keep the mic off when needed to cough, he continuously did it more frequently.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9paekqy2a9hvvxg
(This is the demo, I could not get it to work with my computer programs for some strange reason, I was told to upload to Mediafire and give the link.)
I know he used to do that, I'm watching the demo right now
I know him, I remember warning 2 times at least on game, and lots of times on steam. I'm disappointed about him...

Player has been banned. Thanks for the report.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
This really is quite comical.

First off the fact that you take the time to demo this is cute, but like always the whole story isn't always posted. Big surprise. Lets clear things up.

Second off, I really did think my mic was broken, upon further investigation, I found that because I had rebooted my headphones, the "MIC LEVEL" and "MIC SENS" we're reset, and set to max. Shortly after the demo was stopped, I fixed the problem and my mic loudness returned to normal.

Lastly, if anyone should be banned it should be you and that MyLittlePwny skid for antagonizing me. From the start of the game, "MyLittlePwny" and yourself start problems with me for no reason whatsoever, MyLittlePwny goes on to start saying that I am "Raging", over and over (You can even check chat logs for confirmation).

I come from an italian family who uses very vulgar language, so use of profanity is almost as common in my speech as "was" or "it".

I rest my case and ask for an unban, and a ban of this kid and MyLittlePwny.
I actually was watching the demo again, and realized that was an argument going on between Yeast and Mind but the demo only provides Mind's voice, which means I couldn't hear what you said, Yeast.. MyLittlePwny was making that keep going on. I have unbanned you, Now this is a warning for both, don't do this kind of things again further actions will be executed, or even permanent actions. Have fun and be aware.

-CLOSED-
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]