Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have a Great Summer War-Lords !
It is both to my upmost delight and chagrin that I must announce that I will be gone from tomorrow morning, June 4th to August 12th.

In less than 24 hrs, I'm taking a flight to ecuador where I will be working at an internship in the mountains on a conservation reserve, doing ecology labor and research. I will be at Mindo, Ecuador for 6 weeks and will not have internet or phone access, after which I will take a flight to Belo Horizonte, Brazil where I will visit my dad and will see my half-brother for the first time. After that, I will go to Philadelphia for a couple of days to visit my mother, and then we will drive up to Montreal where I am moving in. In Brazil and Philadelphia, I may come around on the forums to chat but I will not be able to play any CSS.

I leave ΞβετλΞ in charge to Jesse James and Hobo Bob. All applications must go through them from now on, as well as any scrim challenges from other clans.

It has been my pleasure to get to know many of you in the past 6 to 8 months on wL pub servers, in scrims and 10mans as well as here on the forums. When I will be back, things may be different with CS:GO looming on the horizon and I guess we can't play CSS forever Sad

hope you guys have a great summer with lotsa frags and scrims everyday. I look forward to killing all of you guys again when I get back.

Sincerely,

ceddeeoo
Oh wow that's a long trip. Anyways be sure to visit us when you have time and good luck.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Have fun!
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
Hope your plain will make it.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Ok, I saw that you're going to my hometown in Brazil, if you come back without at least one Pamonha or Pao-de-queijo dude, you're dead. Haha, have fun man and be safe out there, when you get back you better come talk in portuguese with me, otherwise I won't answer you!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Good luck, and dont forget to have fun  Big Grin
Awww made an account just to reply to this!  Have fun man see you then! =3
Peace out Ceddeeoo good luck with your work it sounds fascinating.

[Fr0zenInfern0] Wrote:Awww made an account just to reply to this!  Have fun man see you then! =3

Why does your name look so damn familiar.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Good luck and I hope you make it back dude. Make the best of things.
Get back here asap man!  :-\
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.