Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban Sideway ;)
Well i got banned by an admin because i told him " Good job you ruined the round" because he moved last ct.

Then he says "my user say anything one for time you will get banned" as a joke i say ill unban my self and this guy perm bans me... 

FREE SIDEWAY Big Grin
READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
Changing ip address is how you unban your self?
sideway Wrote:Well i got banned by an admin because i told him " Good job you ruined the round" because he moved last ct.
According to your chat logs, you never said that, want to check yourself? here's the link http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/507121

Question time, where did you say that? I might be blind or something, but it doesn't show anything like that on my screen
sideway Wrote:Then he says "my user say anything one for time you will get banned" as a joke i say ill unban my self and this guy perm bans me... 
I never said that, I asked ispy to ask the roots to get the logs. I dont have my chat open anymore. I would like to get what I said, I kind was very arrogant, but I'm not dumb to say something like that.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I said on mic...
You didn't, now that you dont have support, you're inventing things?

sideway Wrote:I said on mic...

You didnt answer my question
oh spy no i if i got banned i was gana appeal here idk how too do that stuff Sad) and drunk why would i make up shit?? you said in admin chat this "physics say one more thing you will get banned" and i have support.
sideway Wrote:oh spy no i if i got banned i was gana appeal here idk how too do that stuff Sad) and drunk why would i make up shit?? you said in admin chat this "physics say one more thing you will get banned" and i have support.
I talked to a root admin, he's trying to get my logs, but as you said:

sideway Wrote:I have support.
If you do so, don't waste our time and show us.

Reduced ban to 1 week

CLOSED