Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neglected Fury Modified v5.4
alright so i was seeing people asking bison to update neglected fury and he wont so i figured i put it into my hands i didnt touch the code yet all i did was make it more beautifuller

Updates
= Added Ban List (it was already there i just made it visible)
= Made it look cooler

i see more updates coming cause i havent finished yet lol but ya here it is it has Hashes

Hashes Come With

PS
This bot only loads WAR III

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Neglected Fury - New.zip (Size: 4.81 MB / Downloads: 21)
sweet i dl'd
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

how do u like it i tried to make it look nice i already have requests
let me no if any one would like something done to it it may take a while im still learning
i request the NF emblem up in the top left corner of the bot screen... i miss it :C other than that the layout is better then the original one Tongue. Sure it may be a bit longer but i think the design makes up for it
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

lol i need a ico creator first lol or a coverter im which im to lazy to look up lol but ill get it up there lol and its called a icon lol ya im brain storming ideas for ver 5.5 lol i still need to get the ver command fix but the code is confusing the fuck out of me lol but ill get it
dude dont hate on wat i type in stuff people dont even look at if ur gonna burn me first off i just wanted to see wat people would say if i edited it in the first place so dont fucking dis me for making a bot i use wat i think is better so fuck u and talk about the looks not whats in the access.txt file jesus cant u comment on the program not my fucking sucky ness of spelling i think ive already said i have shit for spelling u dont have to remind me of it
nice i just downloaded this ill let u no how i like it from the screen shot it looks pretty cool i dont care wat these people are saying about you there rong