Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@Diablo III players [Important, about the hacking]
Just warning you guys to not use the auction house at the moment! As some of you may know, a lot of people are getting hacked and this is caused by the auction house. I don't know how they are gathering informations from the auction house, and tbh i'm not even sure if the auction house is how they hack people with. Only thing that i know is that i've bought a couple of rare items for really low price like 3 days ago, and then 10 minutes later i got hack, lost all my items and the guy deleted my character. So, my in real life friend have a lvl 60 demon hunter, he bought me a couple of items on the auction house since i lost everything. 20-30 minutes later, he got hacked aswell, fortunatly, he logged back in and changed his pass before the hacker could take all his items, he only lost some rare weapons and armors ( He lost about 1m-1.5m ). So yeah, btw, don't think you're totally safe with the authenticator, i've read on google that some people with a authenticator got hacked aswell. Anyway, go on the auction house at ur own risk, but i would suggest you to look on youtube how many people are getting hack, there is like 1000 videos of people getting hacked lol.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]