Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release date for CS:GO
http://www.cpugamer.com/news/csgo-in-august
Quote:CS:GO in August
Posted by Bjorn - June 4th, 2012

Valve today announced that CS:GO is scheduled to be released on August 21st for the PC, Mac, PS3 and Xbox 360.

“CS: GO will be sold for approximately $15 on all platforms.

CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO introduces new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.

Developed by Valve in cooperation with Seattle-based Hidden Path Entertainment, the title will be playable in the Sony and Microsoft booths this week at E3 in Los Angeles, CA.”

So if anyone here is familiar with "Valve time" it means that it should be released around early 2014.  :Smile
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Wow, $15 is not too bad...

Quote:So if anyone here is familiar with "Valve time" it means that it should be released around early 2014.  :Smile

Haha yeah that's so true. Perhaps they might get their act together?
cheaper than CS:S? Something is wrong there.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yeah, saw on twitter that they released the date, but it surprise me to see that it will only be 15$...
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

One copy for pc, one copy for ps3...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:One copy for pc, one copy for ps3...

Wish i could get it for PC, but my laptop isn't good enough to run it, so i'm only getting it for ps3 :/ still better than nothing though Smile.

It runs fine on my old pc.

AMD Athlon 64 x2
2 GB RAM
8800 GTS
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:One copy for pc, one copy for ps3...

Wish i could get it for PC, but my laptop isn't good enough to run it, so i'm only getting it for ps3 :/ still better than nothing though Smile.

Add me, psn: iRuplayer

Make sure to add some note, I normally ignore all requests.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Alright,but won't be playing a lot of ps3 for the next few weeks since final exams are starting for me.oh and, I only play max payne 3 right now though. But as soon as CS:GO comes out, expect me to play a lot of it lol. I have other games such as mw3, Gta 4 but i don't play a lot.

ALL HAIL GABE! ALL HAIL GABE!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.