Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Will someone unban me? ||****|| iQ.TheChad ||****||
Really enjoy the servers and have been playing them a ton lately, but am afraid to have an "on round" because it appears as hacking I suppose.  I would really appreciate being unbanned seeing as I don't hack.

ah, frustrating

||****|| iQ.TheChad ||****||                         

oh yea

active
#      6 "||****|| iQ.TheChad ||****||" STEAM_0:1:4323761 0
His steam id: STEAM_0:1:4323761

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... mid&Submit
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Thanks Naive, beat me to it.
I saw you yesterday on DM, and I didn't like your gameplay at all. Also, wait to Naive uploads the demo.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Can I ask what is it about my game play you don't like?
chymas Wrote:Can I ask what is it about my game play you don't like?
easy answer, everything. Anyway, I'm also waiting for the demo, which I predict is conclusive.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Oh jeeze.
Never suspected you while I've played with you, wait till a demo is posted.
I'm assuming this "uploading a demo" takes a bit eh?

Regardless I'd love to see.  Great compliment really.
Oh sorry. I had clicked upload on sourcebans right after I banned him, but it didn't succeed or something.

https://anonfiles.com/file/7503f5bc5d5a3...5d5aded0d1

He says he was sitting there practicing those wallbang headshots all day, and after careful review of the demo I feel it may be possible he is telling the truth. I'm going to reverse my ban on him for now. If you guys think that's wrong from the demo I'll reban him.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."