Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  delete
resolved
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Re: Bison

Well I banned you according to what lin3ar said. Also, you're a troll on servers and here on forums. wait for a root to respond, since you already dont have my vote, not now with 8 bans on record.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Re: Bison

resolved
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Re: Attn: Bison

Wait for a root admin! I dont care on whatever you say.

Re: Attn: Bison

resolved
I want a root admin to go over your case still, also who decides when something is resolved or not are they (the root/Sr. Admins)

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:I want a root admin to go over your case still, also who decides when something is resolved or not are they (the root/Sr. Admins)
have a root admin go over GLK's chat logs in the process

http://war-lords.net/player-abuse/dvs-aka-glk/

your practices need to be evaluated...and I think thats going to happen sooner than later  Wink
Registry Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:I want a root admin to go over your case still, also who decides when something is resolved or not are they (the root/Sr. Admins)

your practices need to be evaluated...and I think thats going to happen sooner than later  Wink

You have been unbanned in the meanwhile as your case is being reviewed.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
lin3ar Wrote:
Registry Wrote:

You have been unbanned in the meanwhile as your case is being reviewed.
I thought you were on vacation?

you got time to come in this thread?...

you have time to come in the thread made by glk...

^^but you dont have time for this one?

enjoy your vacation sir ; :-\
CLOSED