Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of Tanks
http://worldoftanks.com/
free to play, whats up? D3 is getting kinda boring so I needed another game to occupy my mind. lmk ok? Thanks!
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Might give it a shot with ya Henry.
Niceeeeeeeee. Also, this game is a very demanding game, like Battlefield 3, so don't expect a some what shitty computer to run it.
Omg, never going to try this game simply because everytime i watch a video on youtube, this ads appear and it make my screen like really weird that i can't even watch the video so i have to refresh the page like 500 times before it's not this ad that appear -_______-
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Omg, never going to try this game simply because everytime i watch a video on youtube, this ads appear and it make my screen like really weird that i can't even watch the video so i have to refresh the page like 500 times before it's not this ad that appear -_______-
Sounds like somethings wrong with your flash player or something..
I've heard about this game. Never really got a chance to play it. Looks boring on youtube lol.

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Platform Wrote:I've heard about this game. Never really got a chance to play it. Looks boring on youtube lol.
I thought so at first as well, I tried it on my laptop a few months ago but the pos wouldn't run it, so I recently bought a new computer and thought about it because Diablo 3 was pissing me off, it's pretty fun to play if you want to release some steam and kill other tanks.
played it for a little while.  It is very pay to win.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
never played this game, but i'll start playing it!!! my tank is too slow Sad and how do you aim? do you need to aim straight into the target, or below, or above? and does someone have a tutorial for the trainings in the beginning? because there are 10 trainings total
}{@K@P Wrote:never played this game, but i'll start playing it!!! my tank is too slow Sad and how do you aim? do you need to aim straight into the target, or below, or above? and does someone have a tutorial for the trainings in the beginning? because there are 10 trainings total
shooting in this is realistic, not like csConfused, where you can aim at someones head 300 feet away and get a headshot, if you've played battlefield 3 the shooting style is the same, also check on youtube for tutorials