Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin Application
Name: Jesron
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:45308233
Timezone: UTC/GMT +8 hours
Availability: Since there are classes now, I'll maybe online for nights and all day long in weekends.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm addicted to CS:S, Gmod and anything. Smile
Reason For Admin Application: I want to be an admin because I want to help peoples and be a good admin.
[Image: steam.php?id=ronskie&pngimg=css1&tborder=0]
http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0% ... ll&x=0&y=0

You barely have 15 hours of game played. according to our Admin Applications Guideline, an applicant to have the opportunity of being evaluated needs at least 5 days of game played, as I said before, you only have about 15 hours.

In conclusion, We appreciate your interest in our servers and trying to become an admin, but you will only get evaluated when you complete the 5 days of game-played.

Good luck!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Oh, you mean If I get 15 hrs of gaming. I don't need to notify you peoples if I get the required hour of gaming and I'll be promoted as admin?
[Image: steam.php?id=ronskie&pngimg=css1&tborder=0]
Jesron Wrote:Oh, you mean If I get 15 hrs of gaming. I don't need to notify you peoples if I get the required hour of gaming and I'll be promoted as admin?
Nope, you need at least 5 days (120 hours) of gameplayed to be evaluated, and then see if you get approved or denied.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Jesron Wrote:Oh, you mean If I get 15 hrs of gaming. I don't need to notify you peoples if I get the required hour of gaming and I'll be promoted as admin?
ROFL!  :Smile  Wink
Good Luck  ;D
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
-DENIED-

User has not been active as of recently.

-CLOSED-
[Image: 191457_101.png]