Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned for Bunnyhopping dispute, please review
My username is ɢ̊ʊɲʂȴȉɳɓɚʁ̊
My steam ID is  STEAM_0:0:50973648

I was playing on the 24/7 de_dust2 server and was bunny hopping, which is apparently not allowed as i was banned. The Reason given was it said auto-detection of bunny hop. I do not understand how i was "auto bunny hopping" but i suppose i was. I tried to join again later, and realized that not only was i banned for a day or so as i thought it would be, but i have been banned permanently from ALL warlords servers. I regret having bunny hopped, and really do want some mercy, as i play on your servers alot. I am sorry for it, and it will not happen again, and i ask that you please un-ban me from your servers.
                                                      -Sincerely
                                                            Chase
Read this and follow this guideline for your appeal:

http://war-lords.net/protests/protest-s ... 8/#msg5258

And, was there anything else you'd like to admit?
Yes... i had a bunny hop hack...  :-[ could never learn how to do it properly...i am very truly sorry. I've learned my lesson. Please forgive me.
Please be patient and wait for a root admin to respond to your appeal
Thanks
Bird Wrote:Yes... i had a bunny hop hack...  :-[ could never learn how to do it properly...i am very truly sorry. I've learned my lesson. Please forgive me.
After being caught everyone is sorry :Smile. Also, as soon as you get in our servers you encounter our 24/7 server admin already warning you. Anything that gives you advantages on others, is extremely Prohibited on War-Lords.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
-REJECTED-

Buy a new Legitimate copy of css via Steam in order to play on all WL's servers.

CLOSED