Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Bunny Hopping
Steam account name: (TILT!)WTF <*}}}>< WTF(TILT!)

Today I was playing war-lords office server, I used an external bunny hopping hack just to be able to bunny hop. I've never cheated any other way cause I saw no purpose in it. I only used it for two reasons: 1. It was simply fun to do because I never truly learned how to continuously bunny hop & 2. I didn't see it as giving me an unfair advantage, I mean right as I got banned I believed I was 0-2? Not exactly an award winning player, and not in my mind an advantage. So that's why I used it, I never cheated any other way bc then it would have given me an advantage. If this server feels as if my useless bunny hopping hack is really worth banning for, I wont use it. However I saw no harm since it didn't impact my play or give me an edge. So if I'm unbanned I wont use it again if that's what this server wants, but may I ask why this particular one isn't allowed when it gave me no edge or advantage over other players? Thank You.
Bunny hopping is cheating because it lets you gain speed. You move faster than normal players. In the big update, Valve gave server owners options to either have it enabled or disabled. We have it disabled(by default) so that all the players move at one speed. Scripting allows you to gain speed as you bhop, so its cheating but bhopping with your mouse isn't cause you can't gain speed, just jumps that kinda slow you down.

Wait for a root or senior admin to respond.
I checked your stats and I saw that you were playing before, so why use bhop? Also, before cheat on our servers, you should have read the warnings given by our 24/7 server admin. You were aware and chose the wrong way. Wait for a root.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
-REJECTED-

Buy a new Legitimate copy of css game via STEAM in order to play on all WL's Servers.

CLOSED