Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1000 Clues You Play Counter Strike Source Too Much
Inspired by a thread for another game...
Here's a starting 20. Feel free to add as inspired...

[size=120]1000 Clues You Play Counter Strike Source Too Much[/size]
01. You've completed all the Counter Strike Source Achievements.
02. More than once.
03. You can buy everything off the buy menu without ever glancing at your screen.
04. You have custom buy binds.
05. Jumping with your spacebar feels awkward.
06. You know the names and play styles of all the bots in the higher difficulties.
07. Though it's close, you'd usually prefer Zed to Kyle, and Adrian over Ian.
08. You've called in sick to play Counter Strike before.
09. You've had to call in sick because you played too much Counter Strike.
10. You felt guilty when you saw the topic of this thread.
11. You're trying to persuade yourself that you didn't feel guilty when you saw this title.
12. You spend more time chatting with Counter Strike friends than you do your significant other.
13. You play Counter Strike with your significant other.
14. You have no significant other.
15. You've designed your own CS maps.
16. You have a personal list of team stackers you absolutely cannot stand.
17. You can't help but feel a twinge of satisfaction when you see terrorists running around with AK47s on TV.
18. If a friend offered to buy you a handgun as a gift, you'd take absolutely any pistol over a glock.
19. You probably wouldn't keep a UMP, even if it was given to you.
20. Your browser suggests you make http://www.war-lords.net your homepage.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Re: 1000 Clues You Counter Strike Source Too Much

cool i not addicted..
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~

21. You feel the need to post in this thread and tell others you're not addicted. Tongue
22. You start a thread like this.
23. You ask one of your favorite authors to contribute to this thread.
24. You hope no one takes any of these too seriously.
25. You keep refreshing the page to see if any others have added to the list.
26. You're a fan of The Leet World.
27. You've seen both seasons.
28. You freeze any downloads when you play, to improve your ping.
29. You use custom skins.
30. You've applied for admin on a Counter Strike server before.
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!

31.if you edit the time on you Concle to make it look like you havent been on "that" long.
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~

32. You get accused of cheating on every public server you play on
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943

33. You wish you were good enough to get accused of cheating on every pub you played.
34. You believe 1000 may actually be possible.
35. You're kidding yourself.

Izzie Rufus Wrote:33. You wish you were good enough to get accused of cheating on every pub you played.
34. You believe 1000 may actually be possible.
35. You're kidding yourself.
[glow=red,2,300]lol[/glow]
dafaq is wrong with u ?
[Image: 566405_204.png]
[Image: 566405_602.png]

36. You always get a positive score.
37. People hate you.
38. You get to heard insults all the day.
39. You get used to it.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]

40. If you take pics of your score and post them on Facebook.

41. If your spray is an Counter-Strike: Source logo

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]

42. if you have over 4000 hours played of css
43.You rage whenever you get killed.
45. you didn't realise that i skipped 44
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]