Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin Applicant
1.Name: Mя. ﮖinister
2.Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2752215
3.Age: 24
4.Timezone: AZ (PST during summer MST during winter.)
5.Availability: I'm on at all random times. I play during the day, night, and early morning.
6.Tell us something about yourself: I've been playing CS since 2002. I played 4 seasons of CAL in 1.6 and the first 2 seasons of CAL when CS:S came out.
7.Reason for admin application: Would like to keep server annoyances to a minimum such as mic spamming, ladder camping, and the occasional hacker to keep servers at capacity or close to it. I would do this by hopefully just warning people, usually people will get the hint after an admin asks them to stop and if not then a slay or kick would be in order. As for bans unless you're playing like you're in an earthquake and/or speed hacking I wouldn't give a ban to anyone.
I wish to know more about you, I'm always playing on snipers server and dont really see you talking/chatting much, at least, not when I'm there  Sad

GL.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yeah sorry I don't really chat much. I usually play with music on so I can barely hear the awp shots lol. What would you like to know?
Mr. Sinister Wrote:Yeah sorry I don't really chat much. I usually play with music on so I can barely hear the awp shots lol. What would you like to know?
Haha, no problem man, nothing much.. just chat and get to know more.. I'll hit you up next time.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
-DENIED-

User has not been active as of recently.

-CLOSED-
[Image: 191457_101.png]