Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  V3NOMPR0D1GY ban!?
Hey there war lords. Ive went on my csConfused today and decided to go play on the office server again , And when I went to try and join it told me I was banned , And I wonder why. I wasnt warned by anything from anyone and didnt do anything that was against the server.. From what I think.. can anyone explain to me why Im banned? If its not a good reason or there isnt no reason at all I would like to get unbanned. Please cuz this server is really good. thank you
Aka: V3NOMPR0D1GY
http://war-lords.net/player-abuse/v3nompr0d1gy/

You actually got lucky, after the permission of a root to ban you, and the admin giving ONLY 1 week you should shut your mouth forever and act different, like a really human should do.

Wait for a root admin.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Ok i admit for the N word part. But ill tell you something. The part from your country and all hAHAHA. dude i live 2 mins from quebec. Im basicly right there? Check out campbellton and cross point. So You should of private message me or sum saying you know it got you pissed. Ask questions. Cuz to be honest. im from canada. And i have nothing against ppl from quebec. since i have quebec blood in me. You took everything wayy toooo seriously. Just next time make sure to be nice and ask questions or talk to me. And btw be respectfull and please dont tell me to shut my mouth. Thank you.

-And im not a bad person at all. Wanna check my background? Go on the 6th rb website and ask admins over there. Since im part of the clan. All I have to say for my defence. And sorry for saying the N word. I know its racist. But next time warn me. If there is a next time.

And for the 6th rb ask info on Pvt. J. Caissie
First off, the admin that banned and reported you is offline, Secondly, you have a 24/7 server admin that is warning you and everybody else 24/7. Also, we dont really care about what you think of your country in game, all we care is to have fun and talk with friends, which I doubt is not about your opinion about yours or else's country.

Also, dont make more than 1 thread. According to our Protest Section Guidelines, rule #2, it clearly says:

Protest Section Guidelines Wrote:DO NOT post more than one protest thread.

I don't really see the point of this thread: http://war-lords.net/protests/sorry-for-...c-insults/ since you could just post it here.

Again, Please be patient and wait for the admin and roots to reply.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Sorry did not see that , And I understand , I will wait for an admin. And what ever happens , happens
Dealt with it. If you ever get banned again, please next time do not make more than one ban appeal. Just be patient and we'll get on it.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]