Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24/7 D2 Deathmatch suggestions
I really wanna suggest inputting a map rotation (By player voting). theres barely any DM's that have maps other than office or D2. having DM's for nuke, train, all the popular maps and league maps would be fun and refreshing for many others im sure. DM's also fun because it gives kind of like a COD-like gameplay. constant respawn, any gun of choice, lots of action, kinda stuff i like to do high so it would be sweet if there were other maps to play! Havent seen a DM with map rotation since the CPL LA DM server and that was always full with players from the league so it was always fun!
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
chun Wrote:I really wanna suggest inputting a map rotation (By player voting). theres barely any DM's that have maps other than office or D2. having DM's for nuke, train, all the popular maps and league maps would be fun and refreshing for many others im sure. DM's also fun because it gives kind of like a COD-like gameplay. constant respawn, any gun of choice, lots of action, kinda stuff i like to do high so it would be sweet if there were other maps to play! Havent seen a DM with map rotation since the CPL LA DM server and that was always full with players from the league so it was always fun!
i played DM on strike it was fun lets make a map rotation and see how it will work out
Assassin Wrote:
chun Wrote:I really wanna suggest inputting a map rotation (By player voting). theres barely any DM's that have maps other than office or D2. having DM's for nuke, train, all the popular maps and league maps would be fun and refreshing for many others im sure. DM's also fun because it gives kind of like a COD-like gameplay. constant respawn, any gun of choice, lots of action, kinda stuff i like to do high so it would be sweet if there were other maps to play! Havent seen a DM with map rotation since the CPL LA DM server and that was always full with players from the league so it was always fun!
i played DM on strike it was fun lets make a map rotation and see how it will work out
+1
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
☾☼☠♬✝ ✌ ⌨ ❣ Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
+1
+2

lol, but didnt we have a rotation dm before which kinda failed miserably, i said this before in a different thread. I mean replace the pistol server then with it, the pistol server leaderboard is bots, and 1 ruplayer  ;D.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
agreed, rotation is for the win Wink
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
General Josh Wrote:
☾☼☠♬✝ ✌ ⌨ ❣ Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
+1
+2

lol, but didnt we have a rotation dm before which kinda failed miserably, i said this before in a different thread. I mean replace the pistol server then with it, the pistol server leaderboard is bots, and 1 ruplayer  ;D.

yeah if its at 0/30 players to start off with people really wont join. need to start off on D2 then start changing maps, if tehres 20 people in a de_nuke DM i think more would join. it would be a problem though gettin players on it if it had 0 though..
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
The other possiblity is that it might total kill the already popular D2 dm all together, if you've noticed by now chun who doesn't play on the dm, most of the players there are not members of the forum and not aware of the decisions that go on here by the admins, so im thinking that if suddenly we do change the dm to rotation which i am for, it might drive away all the current players who just wanted a D2 dm. Hey can we have a De-Dust 3 dm instead, i like that map alot better actually?
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
one map - boring  more maps - more players
w4rkr4f7 Wrote:one map - boring  more maps - more players
That's the code wight there!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
The spawn points as they are now are really unpopular and frustrating. Quite a few people are complaining, myself included. Half the time I die, it's because someone's spawned right behind me, and I don't have the time to react, or they're still invulnerable. We like random, as long as it doesn't involve being killed by spawners all the time, or being spawn killed.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi