Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Permabanned for disrespect (AKA rage)
staem, post: 65107, member: 14489 Wrote:Does any part of this thread scream ban appeal to you? If it does please tell me because I can find you some 3rd grade English lessons I'm sure.
U mad brah? I post whatever I want, whenever I want, to whoever I want. So what?

Oh, please dont make me cry.Sad
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I hear you are threatening to ddos me. Tbh I feel really sad for you. You are a really fucked up child. Theres something seriously wrong with, like medically speaking. downs or something idnno. Point being, Nobody likes you IRL, Nobody likes you on the internet. You are a suicide waiting to happen. Right now you are young and don't realise this. But soon you will get older and realize how completely alone you are. As soon as your parents can get rid of you, you are gone. They dont want a fucked up kid like you lying around their house. Once you are living off of nothing, contributing nothing to society, and so alone it will hurt the very core of who you are, You will take a bullet to the head. The worst part is, not a single fuck will be given. This is why i feel sorry for you. I wont respond to you anymore because I try not to waste my time thinking about lost causes like you. Just a waste of my 30 seconds.

If a mod could lock this please.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Lol Ptk I don't care about you stop posting here now. Let Bison see it and lock it.
I feel sorry for your parents, who'll cry thinking they had a good son, but it's just another virtual piece of shit

[Image: 1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS!
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
These issues will be handled internally. Thread has been locked.