Anderson Silva
2 66.67%
Chael Sonnen
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen (Gay)
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cCK3EyFzp6s[/video]A few months ago Anderson Silva hears silence the taunts of Chael Sonnen. However, on Monday, via a conference call, the middleweight champion of the UFC decided to drop the word (hear in full at the end of the note). Interestingly, the U.S. made ​​no provocation.

Anderson, who will face his rival on July 7 in Las Vegas at UFC 148, triggered harsh criticism and vowed to end the opponent.

"Sonnen is the scum of the sport. He does not deserve to be in the UFC. Is that a problem with the law. It's an imbecile. I'll break his face. 'll Pull out all his teeth from his mouth, "said" Spider ", adding.

"Who lives in the past is museum. Do not live past. I'll stick to beat him up. Just a joke, just the talk. He will pick up, as never got in life. Everything that he did not get mommy and daddy will get now. "

Choking with statements Sonnen, Anderson Silva decided to use the tactics of the U.S. and continued to threaten him, saying that the rival will leave the Octagon on a stretcher.

"He'll get a lot. Will swallow all the teeth of the mouth. After beating him, many people will be scared. I'll do something that nobody ever did in the UFC, I'll break his face, arm and leg. He will leave on a stretcher. This is professional, but they'll break him fight. He will learn to respect the country that created the sport. He is an outcast, vagrant, without shame. This guy will never talk about a fucking fighter. Just a joke. "
WinkTigersWink
sorry, I only have the audio in Portuguese, Cara U.S. THAT NEITHER know Brazil and offender All Brazilians. Now We Are All Together with Anderson Silva Wink
WinkTigersWink
Another fight where Silva fights far below his weight class. Boring.

Let's see him fight Jon Jones.