Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullets pattern doesnt show
Sometime ago I used a new cfg which made the spray bullet pattern on the wall disappear and I dont know how to get it back i tried to delete the cfg but it didnt work, I also tried to google it but couldnt really find anything useful.
I know one of you nerds know how to get it back help is appreciated.
I deleted a cfg that had it and then I got another cfg which that is not included, I talk to you when I get back home on steam because you know...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Silly gave you the casey config? Smile

I have the same, can't see bullet patterns nor blood nor sprays, etc... You get less pissed off by no reg/your high latency when you don't see the blood on their heads.

I don't know what the command is to enable it back, but you could delete the config.cfg, in the cstrike/cfg map. That sets all your settings to default though, I think.
George Of The Jungle, post: 65909, member: 3094 Wrote:Silly gave you the casey config? Smile

I have the same, can't see bullet patterns nor blood nor sprays, etc... You get less pissed off by no reg/your high latency when you don't see the blood on their heads.

I don't know what the command is to enable it back, but you could delete the config.cfg, in the cstrike/cfg map. That sets all your settings to default though, I think.
no its from naail, but it had like the same effect dead bodies disappear, and i cant delete that all my settings and crosshair settings are saved cant lose them
Put the settings you want in an autoexec, and delete the config.cfg.
thats the problemi dont know what settings, so i want them all lol
[SIZE=12px]r_decals [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]mp_decals[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]violence_ablood 1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]violence_agibs 1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]violence_hblood 1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]violence_hgibs 1[/SIZE]
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It works naail to the rescue thanks dude