yup, I would like to have some lessons.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
ya me too!
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Lol Helmut will have to create a schedule
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
aim is all about time invested. everyone has different techniques that fits them best. Few things that will help your game;
-shoulder peeks
-flick shots
-recoil control

knowing the map you are playing inside and out will help a ton also. Cs is a game of angles knowing where to look before you look is crucial.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Helmut i need lessons. Teach me how to stop being 10x better than you please. Its so hard not to outfrag you every match Sad
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 66017, member: 2725 Wrote:Helmut i need lessons. Teach me how to stop being 10x better than you please. Its so hard not to outfrag you every match Sad
you suck kid, i see nothing special
Add me on steam if you're interested.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
helmut^, post: 66023, member: 943 Wrote:Add me on steam if you're interested.
I already have you, But wait a few days, I'm having some issues with my PC and I might get a new one..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]