Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worthless _Remix
Plz remix, most players are better than me, that doesn't mean though i won't randily p90 you out of nowhere at least once:p.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
General Josh, post: 66686, member: 946 Wrote:Anyone wanna tell me the point of this thread, the Why? You dont like remix, i mean are ppl jealous of his scores, his personality, do they hate him for being inexcusably terribad? I dont play alongside him on the servers so i don't know, i'm rarely on whens hes on the servers.
The point of this thread is to flame, flame, and flame. Hes major a**hole just like george said but if you want a serious answer its a guy trying to flame his friend because he just feels like it.

_RemiX, post: 66694, member: 3519 Wrote:First of all, my game shouldn't of stayed running. My bind for exiting the game didn't work that night. Secondly, general josh I can't say I have played with you much. Some day I will make it a point to play against you so that you can feel assassin's pain.
lol is that so?
http://war-lords.net/threads/the-chemica...n-us.7388/

Who made this then? looks like i have caused you too much pain lol.
And please keep your worthless stuff with that rotten rat george outside this thread.
Now crysome more
Geroge is an Asshole Cool :p
[Image: mrpa43.png]