Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  please I'm begging a chance,please
player name= Heart breaker Guddu
steam user.
hello all,
I have made a mistake by saying slang to a player named "My Mom", but that time i did not know that he was an admin.He banned me permenantly and i have posted a thread for ban appeal. but as you not unbanned me i got angry and posted again slang to that thread.
I was banned for a long time.Do you know one thing, i'm very tiered of finding servers and by requesting you all admins.I know my fault.I was banned previously for mic spamming and lastly by giving slang.But i have never cheated,i have a lots of freind here.please don't kick me again admins. I have bought steam thinking that i will start a new session.but my bad luck. I'm begging you all admins and M. Bison. please give me a chance, please take me as a member of your warlords family,please unban me.
thanks, Guddu.
Ok, so if My Mom wasn't an admin you would shit on him still..

Also, this shows that you dont deserve any chances:

Quote:[SIZE=12px]thanks to all admins. and my last wish is to fuck the mother of the 'admin' who banned me permenantly. son of a bitch,nigger ,son of a whore, your mom is a slut who demands no money for her slutness .motherfucker.fuck you.by to all.will miss you guys. thank you again[/SIZE]

-1 for you!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Good luck homie, you really deserve another chance.
[Image: wbyea.jpg]
Denied.

We don't want you here. Stop making appeals because you've lost any possible chance of getting unbanned.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
hey man i know, i know that my faults are very bad. but if you record the servers whole day you will find that 60% of people giving the slang 'nigg*r' to each other, many players told that word to me too, and no one take it seriously. so why it is so horribly considered for me?

and also I have never cheated for a single time, please for god shake please give me chance , are you all crazy? every body give some slangs to each other during the play it not means that they should be permenant banned. oh my god.

hey DK and Linear I dont know why are you taking this personal.
Quote:[SIZE=12px]thanks to all admins. and my last wish is to fuck the mother of the 'admin' who banned me permenantly. son of a bitch,nigger ,son of a whore, your mom is a slut who demands no money for her slutness .motherfucker.fuck you.by to all.will miss you guys. thank you again[/SIZE]

I wonder who was this directed to.... Oh right, it was at me. A bit too late for regrets.

Hacking is not the only way to earn a permaban on our servers. That "60%" statistic is bullshit also - doesn't excuse your actions either.
You've racked up more than enough bans to be gone forever and making multiple ban appeals and harassing the admins just ensured you will never be allowed back even with a new copy of CSS. Seems like you don't give a damn about our rules, so I wonder why we should be giving a damn about this appeal.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
hey ,hey linear cmon man please forgive me bro.please i have begged for all my previous man. i can play on this server by cracked steam and i have played before.but this is not the point bro.i am here to say im sorry.im really sorry for all the bad things.please make the whole thing better.a man can change his faults . please excuse me for god sake, o my god.
Bahaha, you regret it don't you. I knew you would appeal again, was just a matter of time. My vote stays no.
Guddu, post: 66979, member: 14912 Wrote:hey man i know, i know that my faults are very bad. but if you record the servers whole day you will find that 60% of people giving the slang 'nigg*r' to each other, many players told that word to me too, and no one take it seriously. so why it is so horribly considered for me?
I am black. Whoever says this to me, will get into a huge problem.

Guddu, post: 66979, member: 14912 Wrote:hey DK and Linear I dont know why are you taking this personal.
I dont really have much against you, but because of this: http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...956&Submit
I would like to keep you out. Now, Lin3ar should take this serious because you went in a kind of a low level when talking to a person, do you talk like that to with your parents? I bet you don't. So why disrespect people just because you don't know him/her in real life? Also, why would you threat someone like that just because you got/get angry? What is the point of that?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]