Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Hacker Report : H@x or Superb Skills?
Server: 173.231.20.20:27016
Game: Counter-Strike : Source
Suspected hacker's name: TaeTiSeo
Evidence: taetiseo.dem

Can be bhop script/hacks.
He almost always gets knife kills with a head-target logo on the left side of the kill HUD.
He said there is no such knife trick hacks.
When I asked him he said he didn't cheat.
I know that backstab deals 165 damage, and sometimes 195.
but his kills have that head-target mark, without headshot mark, deal 195 damage.
That time a lot of players said that he cheated.
But I can say he's pro because he uses the slide brush on the terrain to bhop and kill players.
What I'm suspecting is his kills.
When he flies around the trains, he almost always gets one hit kills with head-target mark.

looks like his favorite maps are smee tower, lt glacier, and ka trains detach(where he can do most kills)
he doesn't play many maps, if you see his gameME.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
4shared.com requires users to have or create accounts to download. Would you be able to upload it to somewhere easier, say mediafire or dropbox?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
It doesn't matter, really.
You can login using your facebook account, just click login using facebook, or twitter if you have.
anyway registering is not a serious problem. so easy and just wastes 5 minutes of your life.

5 minutes of my life is not affordable for you...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Not going to ban someone who has the same tastes in girls/music as me.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I dont completely understand you but if its about always getting a back stab its true there is no hacks for it as far as i know the, trick is about the timing when he stabs the player as he pass through him to make it a back stab if thats what you meant, so back to your question hax or superb skills? its skills and that demo is inconclusive.

edit: that guy is linear lol didnt notice :/
Ah wait, Wut??
The demo is of Linrar there?
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
So everyone in the server was too stupid to say hacks without reading the environment.
I didn't accuse him for cheating surely, because bhopping can be done by skills, and backstabs too.
I asked him and he said there are no such hacks like that(knife tricks).
But what I wasn't sure was that backstabs which had rare headshot marks.
I rarely see that kind of knifing(not ordinary backstabs) so yeah I reported him.

I think he didn't mean himself

The demo provided is inconclusive of the use of a bhop script by the player in question.

-CLOSED-
[Image: 191457_101.png]