Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  MUTED PERMANENTLY BY AN UPSET ADMINISTRATOR
NICE ONE GUYS, I GUESS ALL I CAN SAY NOW IS ''SHHH NO TEARS, ONLY DREAMS NOW''. HOPEFULLY SEE YALL IN NEAR FUTURE MY NIKKAS NOMSAYN. KEEP IT REAL AROUND THE BLOCK, BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEED TO BE UPSET, VIRGINS. SOCIETY IS DEFINITELY ON THE DECLINE.

E; ALSO, I HAD A GOOD LAUGH READING THIS THREAD AND LOOKING AT ALL THESE ADMIN WANNABES ITT. ;DDD. EHEH. GET A LIFE PHAGGOTS, SHIT AINT THAT SERIOUS.
Perm now?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I always found him to be amusing.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Played with him for hours, never seen him using inappropriate language. However, he knew that I am admin. He probably viloated server rules multiple times, but you cant say he disrespected admins. Ban is valid, this is just my statement.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Ease up on the caps lock, shredded! Geez Rolleyes
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
E; ALSO, I HAD A GOOD LAUGH READING THIS THREAD AND LOOKING AT ALL THESE ADMIN WANNABES ITT. ;DDD. EHEH. GET A LIFE PHAGGOTS, SHIT AINT THAT SERIOUS.[/quote Wrote:Unfortunately, most of the people who posted on this thread are admins. And shiz is that serious.
250 LBS SHREDDED BRO, post: 67316, member: 13274 Wrote:NICE ONE GUYS, I GUESS ALL I CAN SAY NOW IS ''SHHH NO TEARS, ONLY DREAMS NOW''. HOPEFULLY SEE YALL IN NEAR FUTURE MY NIKKAS NOMSAYN. KEEP IT REAL AROUND THE BLOCK, BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEED TO BE UPSET, VIRGINS. SOCIETY IS DEFINITELY ON THE DECLINE.

E; ALSO, I HAD A GOOD LAUGH READING THIS THREAD AND LOOKING AT ALL THESE ADMIN WANNABES ITT. ;DDD. EHEH. GET A LIFE PHAGGOTS, SHIT AINT THAT SERIOUS.

Unfortunately, most of the people who posted on this thread are admins. And shiz is serious ; )
Why double post? and I did not get what you say..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
man, you are late from the caps lock day.
the party is over now.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 67328, member: 9168 Wrote:Played with him for hours, never seen him using inappropriate language. However, he knew that I am admin. He probably viloated server rules multiple times, but you cant say he disrespected admins. Ban is valid, this is just my statement.

Yeah, he avoids abuse when admins are around, which is I had reported him a little while back......

http://war-lords.net/threads/250lbs-shredded.7313/
[Image: 552360_101.png]