Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  possible toggler, wallhack toggle
most of the time im talking shit or saying like "ur gay" to people, actually not most ALL OF THE TIME they are people I am really good friends with... and just because people are saying I cheat on mic doesnt mean I cheat... If there were 20 people saying that 2+2 is 5 you would believe them because everybody is saying it?
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
GLK, post: 67419, member: 1191 Wrote:If there were 20 people saying that 2+2 is 5 you would believe them because everybody is saying it?

I would.
nou george ):

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)

Oh, "ALL OF THE TIME"? You called me a faggot at least twice, we're not good friends, therefore you are a liar, one instance that I know of. Also, most of the time, you seem to be calling the general population of the server faggots.

Jul 12, 2012 8:01:23 pm faggots (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Jul 12, 2012 8:01:22 pm we just did d2 like 2 maps ago (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Jul 12, 2012 10:01:41 pm 2 many faggots (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Jul 12, 2012 3:47:31 pm cant go up vent b/c that 1 faggot (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Jul 12, 2012 3:08:45 am FAGGOTS (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Jul 12, 2012 3:08:44 am FAGGOTS (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Jul 12, 2012 3:02:23 am vote train faggots (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Jul 12, 2012 2:39:41 am 2 many random fags on 2nite (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Jul 12, 2012 12:44:05 am fucking 187 faggots (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Jul 8, 2012 10:53:44 pm faggots (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Jul 8, 2012 10:53:43 pm fucking chasing me (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
None of those are directed towards anyone to be considered "talking shit" they are just said in general... and you did not even post this thread so please stop talking in it, it does not concern you

"None of those are directed towards anyone to be considered "talking shit" they are just said in general"

That's exactly my point! You said you're only an asshole to your friends, I showed you being an asshole to EVERYONE, how fucking stupid are you.
GLK, post: 67419, member: 1191 Wrote:If there were 20 people saying that 2+2 is 5 you would believe them because everybody is saying it?

Asch's conformity experiments. Psychology, it works.

But that irrelevance aside, this is a report thread, please keep flaming out of this. The accused may defend himself, but if you are not an admin an not involved in the case, please refrain from posting unnecessary comments that do not help. You have been warned.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Lots to comment, Liquid your being an asshole, of course some noob would bring up some little whiney BS that really isnt that definitive as to support his claims of "hacker". What you can't keep running while being flashed, i know i can, ive played these maps long enough to basically know how to go around blind even, though i will get stuck on a wall ocassionally. Also saying that he's an Admin, was a really stupid comment, HE IS UNEQUIVOCALLY NOT AN ADMIN!, the fact that you are total uninfuckingformed about that basically tells me you dont have convincing proof, and that you dont know what you are talking about, and that you are being a little whiney ass by wasting time demoing this guy.
^all at liquid mind you ppl.
I would have been more convinced if a player with a higher standing and respect in the community had done this, not some random noob outta nowhere raging because he gets owned by one guy. Also, if he was hacking, wouldn't you had thunk it that someone would have already done this, a while back? Not what, 2, 3 months since hes been a community player.
Let the man play, if you have a problem with his attitude then get him on that, sure i wouldn't mind him getting banned for being an ass to various players, but if you wanna call DVS a hacker, then provide some non-half-assed demos, and get your fucking facts straight before you type away your fat fingers at us.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
lin3ar Wrote:this is a report thread, please keep flaming out of this. The accused may defend himself, but if you are not an admin an not involved in the case, please refrain from posting unnecessary comments that do not help. You have been warned.
This, Josh, this. Seriously.
No, i dont really mind being warned, happened to me all the time on another forum because i couldn't stand the elitist political debate the members always had.
Anyway, well then, have a more expierenced member demo DVS and post it up for us all to watch, someone with more credibility, then maybe we can see if hes a hacker or not.
I mean its one thing for random noobs to call someone a hacker, its another thing for them to follow thru on it and demo a guy. The fact that Dvs isnt afraid of getting demoed and such, pretty much tells me he has nothing to hide.
I also think my post was pretty appropriate even if you moderators dont think so.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6