Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  This guy on office
Is bugging the hell out of me, and is non stop with comments like this:

OrAnGeHaWk killed teddy goldstein rc bgs 9.5 auto with tmp.
-(Esoc)-Dirt Nap killed mr.weird46 with scout.
*DEAD* teddy goldstein rc bgs 9.5 auto : fag
*DEAD* teddy goldstein rc bgs 9.5 auto : voteban all the laggers
Blackened killed -(Esoc)-Dirt Nap with hegrenade.
*DEAD* teddy goldstein rc bgs 9.5 auto : u queers
*DEAD* teddy goldstein rc bgs 9.5 auto : laggy fucking cock suckers
EggJustic3 killed Free Kill ...! Québec with hegrenade.
WanteD killed Blackened with p90.
*DEAD* teddy goldstein rc bgs 9.5 auto : ur all teh gay fags

Edit: people are also trying to vote mute him for mic spamming.
[Image: 4r721w.png]
[Image: 619806_101.png]
bring on teh ban hammr for harassment!!!
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
Current Username: the transient
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10865814
Evidence: chat logs

Just went through this guys chat logs. The first few pages were nothing out of the ordinary, but go back a few hours, and this kid's trolling hard, with incessant chat spamming and an instance of racism.

Could one of our regular or office admins look into this?

I don't know how he was on the mic, but I can imagine. Faultless, if you encounter mic spammers or suspicious players in the future, try to demo them if you can, as we admins can't act without clear evidence. An excellent guide on how to demo can be found here.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
You guys should really join the (wL) group, if you come across griefers just message an admin(through groups) and ask them for assistance. That guy sure deserves a warning, but in game not by ban. If he continues I'll issue a ban. That's just my opinion, another admin can go ahead and ban him if they wished to.
Ysosrs riser? It's only a ban xD
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
I agree with riser, I bet a 1 day ban or a warning would cause him to stop. He was only doing it because there was no one there to tell him not to. I am apart of the group, i sent the message to Bison but he was away.
[Image: 4r721w.png]
[Image: 619806_101.png]