Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Clan
Tiffany <3, post: 67692, member: 14826' Wrote:i know, were planning it now LOL
You don't get it, I said he can make a clan for you, but he's in NW.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
You don't get it, he made the clan already.
Gonff,
As Ruplayer mentioned, I'm a happily committed member of the Night Watch.
You saw me sporting the FUZZY◦ tag today while I was launching the group, and while I plan to remain an active part of the fuzzy group as long as it exists, it's the Night Watch tag I'll be sporting in the pubs and official scrims, as per NW guidelines.

And yeah, ΣZ◦Cσʍþanγ is a clan I started with a few LAN buddies, and grew in Office 24/7. Activity has been sporadic though, since I joined NW and several core EZ members moved...
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
I know you have to support NW, I was just saying that you did make a clan, for Tiffany.

I just looked back and realized, that I didn't fully understand what he said. I do now though.
Yeah you are fun and friendly. Plenty of clans for you to choose from Wink AA is not exclusive at all anymore, it seems like they'd let pretty much anyone in. It's practically a public group. Bear's in NW, so that might be a good option for you. HDK's close-knit with a lot of jokers in it who like to mess around. Beta seems really relaxed/easygoing, while ROD might be a bit full-on for you.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
This young boy is 12.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 67745, member: 9168 Wrote:This young boy is 12.
Yeah, your maturity level does resemble that of a 12 year-old. True.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
feel free to Join Angry Animals! Big Grin
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
silly, post: 67744, member: 2152 Wrote:Yeah you are fun and friendly. Plenty of clans for you to choose from Wink AA is not exclusive at all anymore, it seems like they'd let pretty much anyone in. It's practically a public group. Bear's in NW, so that might be a good option for you. HDK's close-knit with a lot of jokers in it who like to mess around. Beta seems really relaxed/easygoing, while ROD might be a bit full-on for you.

You're the only 'joker' in HDK, dumb coconut.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Sorry about the confusion earlier (mostly mine). It was my fault, and I need to really explain what I mean when I post.