Name: Lσя∂вαву#ѕ3G..♡
ID: STEAM_0:0:22106185
Server: War-lords servers

Second Account: (charity account)
Name: I..♡..U *Lσя∂вαву.. ♡ *
ID: STEAM_0:1:53550616
Server: War-lords servers

Additional information

I am a regular and model citizen/player at WL servers. I also help out the community both in steam and real life. I help out the youth in my local community in their school life and work life in different ways and financially.

Over the years, I've dedicated more than 30 accounts with different games to players who are less fortunate or cannot afford to play as a gift to the children or youth adult out of good heart and charity purposes.

For each account that I sponsor, I educate the players to be a model citizen in the steam community before hands. I know that some of these kids are previously rule breakers, but I do respect that they take the initiative to apologize and promise me to make a change. I believe in second chance and am glad that part of these kids who previously get banned from certain servers have actually move his/her way to become an admin for those servers under my guidance. I see this as a positive way to educate them.

Unban request for the Second Account (STEAM_0:1:53550616)
The Second Account is one of the accounts I recently donated. Today, I am inform that this account has been banned. Therefore, I took all necessary actions to investigate the issue. Upon diligence investigation, I find out that the second account is banned for Ban Evasion. The user of this account pledge to me that he will not break any rule and I always require all users to promise and swear not to break any rule before I will donate. Unfortunately, this user informed me that the account get banned at your server despite not breaking any usual rule.

Now, I am uncertain whether or not WL disallow players who get perm banned return to the server with other account. If this is the case, I respect this policy and will take full responsibility for the consequence. However, if this is not the case, I kindly request the second account to be unbanned. Alternately, with your permission, allow this account to be unbanned as an one-time exception, and allow me to donate this account to any member who need help or guidance in this community at your choice.

At this moment, I've taken all necessary steps to reclaim this account from steam, and as much as I hate to say, revoked all privilege of this user (as noted in the disclaimer on the steam profile).

Unban request for the First Account (STEAM_0:0:22106185)
This is my personal account and I never shared with anyone nor did I break any rule or previously banned. However, it also get banned at your server after I did the investigation with the second account. I believe that my account is banned because I used the Second Account to reconfirm whether or not it is banned at WL by joining a WL server from my computer, and so the system mistaken that I am an user who is previously banned. In order to further prove that I am a different person than the user mentioned above, please check the connected from "location" section or confirm with your staffs or players who have played with me perviously. I appreciated if the matter can be resolve at your earliest convenience, so I can rejoin the server and continue to influence the servers positively as a model player and helper. Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Lord
[Image: Rose.png]
[Image: 570717_202.png]
Who is this other user that you donated to?
Your story seems to check out. Please wait until a Sr. Admin is able to look into this.

::edit::
PS. Are you able to acquire the previous Steam ID of the player you donated the 2nd account to?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
JumbOlaya, post: 68553, member: 956 Wrote:Who is this other user that you donated to?

Sorry JumbOlaya, I'd like to keep this info private in order to protect the feeling/confidentiality of this person (but I am sure wL staffs will know who is this).
This ban has quite the trail. For reference I have linked the relevant bans below.

STEAM_0:1:51685750
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:51685750&Submit=

STEAM_0:0:575803484
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...484&Submit=
The thing with ban appeals is that you should ALWAYS be open and forthcoming with your information. This person whom you are protecting was the reason why your account was banned. Now why did you donate this account to him? He's had a long string of bans for his conduct
We appreciate your generosity in helping out less fortunate players, but you should have looked into the background of the people you give away accounts to. The person you gave your account to has one of the longest ban histories on WL and shouldn't have been trusted with any account (he's what we call a pathological liar). Charity will inevitably get abused by those who want to avoid responsibility for their misdeeds. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that the wrong people don't end up with an account and jeopardize your own account.

Is there any more information you would like to share with us because I have a feeling this isn't the whole story.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
JumbOlaya, post: 68559, member: 956 Wrote:The thing with ban appeals is that you should ALWAYS be open and forthcoming with your information. This person whom you are protecting was the reason why your account was banned. Now why did you donate this account to him? He's had a long string of bans for his conduct

JumbOlaya,

You may access all the necessary info at sourceban or gameme at your choice and I've already provided all the additional and necessary information in my initial post. Besides, the protection is on the identity itself, not himself as a person, or what he has done wrong in the past, or his account if at all, ie. the ban appeal is for my personal account, not his.

Privacy rights are heavily regulated in the field/online communities I involve. I am also against cyber bullying or try my best to keep it to the minimal level especially when this person has already received and served his punishment. Further, I trust that the identity of this person is fully accessible by the experienced staffs in charge. It is their freewill to release the identity of this person externally if so wished. They have all the logs/ip addresses/connection records to back up my claim.

With that being said, I prefer to keep this request between the staff(s) in charge of this section and myself going forward.

I would be more than happy to answer other general concerns from the rest after the case at hand is resolve irregardless of the outcome.

lin3ar, post: 68563, member: 795 Wrote:We appreciate your generosity in helping out less fortunate players, but you should have looked into the background of the people you give away accounts to. The person you gave your account to has one of the longest ban histories on WL and shouldn't have been trusted with any account (he's what we call a pathological liar). Charity will inevitably get abused by those who want to avoid responsibility for their misdeeds. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that the wrong people don't end up with an account and jeopardize your own account.

Is there any more information you would like to share with us because I have a feeling this isn't the whole story.

Therefore I said that, "If this is the case, I respect this policy and will take full responsibility for the consequence. However, if this is not the case, I kindly request the second account to be unbanned. Alternately, with your permission, allow this account to be unbanned as an one-time exception, and allow me to donate this account to any member who need help or guidance in this community at your choice."And nope to your feeling, the logs/ips/records will fully back up my case.

I'm answering this because you post it before I said I would like to get the case at hand resolve with the proper staff(s) first.

Kind regards,
Lord
I got banned for the same reason Wink
[Image: wbyea.jpg]
i am really sorry admin :oops: i never come again that my promise but now plz unban to Lσя∂вαву#ѕ3G..♡ she is good woman ...!!!

Don't worry Lσя∂вαву#ѕ3G..♡ i will buying CS:GO only for you that i promise when CS:GO release...!!

ADMIN please i request to you UNBAN to all those OLDBRO 2 AND Lσя∂вαву#ѕ3G..♡ total fault is my
and i am really sorry
[Image: Apologize+I+am+sorry.jpg]
and i promise to you never join and playing ur server . forgive to my both sister and brother ........................!!!!!!!!!!!
Smile |2@j@T:eek: