Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  ceddeeoo Admin Application
uhh forgive the font, it changed when i copy pasted the format

[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]ceddeeoo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] STEAM_0:0:45849079[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 18[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone: EST[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Afternoon and evenings during the week, any time during the weekend[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Many of you already know me to a decent degree and i've talked about myself in my previous application. However, just to recap, I am French and will be moving to Montreal to attend McGill University in late august. Until then, I am in Brazil at the moment visiting my father (was in ecuador working at a conservation reserve for 6 weeks beforehand) for 3 weeks after which I will visit my mother in Philadelphia and drive to Montreal from there. I will be studying environmental biology (courses: political science, economics, biology, chemistry, calculus, anthropology). I love travel and the outdoors, but unfortunately i will not be able to travel much when the school year starts (which would give me time to devote to the war lord servers). I have a passion for the arts and I am in a post-rock band that is recording our first album and which we will release independently and for free. I speak french, english, and a little bit of spanish and portuguese. I am the founder of the clan[/SIZE]
ΞβετλΞ
which plays 99% of the time on War Lord servers, and we are all wl office and scrim regulars.
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I spend way too much of my time on war lord servers and I would love to give back to your community and ease the job for other admins which do not spend as much time as i do on your servers. I can't say that I see hackers all the time (mostly due to bisons plugins) and the current admins are doing a great job for sure already. However, for reasons I am not completely sure of, many people especially in office and mini games know who I am and respect me, and therefore I believe that my authority would be accepted and respected on the war lord servers as I warn and punish individuals for their actions. You may very well question my maturity as I am not very old and I joke around a lot on the microphone and via text chat on the servers, but believe me, I will consider my responsibilities as an admin very seriously. One issue that I think is very prevalent on war lord servers is team stacking, and rather than switch people and frustrating them, asking people to switch would be a solution that I think not many admins employ and that I am more than willing to enforce in a non-draconian manner. I adore finding solutions to problems and will be more than willing to suggest many alternative ways to solve issues relating to the servers and players.[/SIZE]
Good Luck man!

You deserve it.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I support this action. He's fun to be around and has good knowledge of CSS.
[Image: 432818_101.png]
GL Wink
Big Grin good luck
i guess you will get it
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
[Image: Good-Luck.gif]
I don't know you but Good LuckWink
I fully support him for admin. Good luck cedeo.
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
Good luck.
why is your post in italic?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.